- The report contains detailed information about Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. business.
About Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd.
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral properties in Canada and the United States.
Mineral Projects USA
Pine Tree Nevada: The property consists of 61 claims (510 hectares) located in the Pilot Mountains, Mineral County, western Nevada. Situated five miles east of the town of Mina, Nevada, half way between the cities of Reno and Las Vegas, the Pine Tree Project lies in an area that is host to several active small-scale mines and operations, as well as significant historical past producers. These include the Santa Fe gold mine located approximately 14 miles north of the project.
CUMO Deposit Idaho: The CUMO Project is situated in the mountains of south-central Idaho, approximately 15 miles northeast of the town of Idaho City. In 2005, the company entered into an option agreement with Kobex Resources Ltd. (Kobex), whereby Kobex may acquire a 100% interest in two company properties, the Cumo Molybdenum Property located in Boise County, Idaho and the Trikay Copper-Gold Property in Queensland, Australia.
Blackpoint Nevada: This project covers an area of 410 hectares in Eureka County, Nevada, approximately eight miles northeast of the town of Eureka. Situated with in the major Battle Mountain-Eureka Gold Trend of central Nevada, the project is located northeast of the past producing Ruby Hill Gold Mine.
Spruce Mountain Molybdenum Project, Elko, Nevada, USA: The company, in 2006, has signed a purchase agreement for 53 patented claims on Spruce Mountain, Elko County, Nevada. The property which includes surface rights covers a molybdenum porphyry system containing silver, rhenium, and copper. The Project is situated 40 miles (65 kilometers) south of the town of Wells, Nevada, 25 miles north of Currie, and 8 miles east of Highway 93.
Spring Creek Property, Idaho, USA: The company has a 100% undivided interest in the property. It has staked 299 additional claims to cover the quartz veins that have been identified in the area of the property.
Copper Chief, Nevada, USA: The company, in 2007, staked 40 claims known as Copper Chief, in Mina, Nevada. These claims are approximately 4 miles north of Pine Tree Project.
Kirkness Diamond Drilling Co. Inc.: The company, in July 2007, acquired all assets of Kirkness Diamond Drilling of Carson City.
Mineral Projects - Canada
Brett Claim Group: The company, in 2003, acquired a 100% interest in the Brett #1 and Brett #2 mineral claims located in the Vernon Mining District of British Columbia.
Laverty Lake Red Lake, Ontario: The company, in 2004, acquired a 100% interest of 1156207 Ontario Inc. This corporate entity is the owner of two groups of patented mineral properties known as the Laverty Property, Red Lake, Ontario, and the Cummins Property, near Larder Lake, Ontario. The main property is known as the Laverty Property and is located 1 mile west of the town of Red Lake, Ontario and consists of six patented Claims on the boundary between Heyson and Dome Townships.
Cummings Project Larder Lake, Ontario: The Cumming Property consists of five patented mineral claims located in McElroy Township located approximately 10 kms south west of Larder Lake, Ontario. The property is located 850 meters from the Cathroy Larder Mine.
Statlu Creek Gravel Deposit Mission B.C: The company, in 2005, entered into an option agreement whereby the company would earn a 60% interest in the Statlu Aggregate Project near Chehalis, British Columbia.
Mineral Projects - Australia
Trikay Deposit: The Deposit is situated in the prolific pre-Cambrian Mineral Belt of northwest Queensland, Australia and is located approximately 40 kilometers by road from the mining center of Mt. Isa. The company holds a 100% interest in an exploration permit covering two kilometer wide by six kilometer long (1,200 hectares) area on the project.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MOSQUITO CONSOLIDATED GOLD MINES LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Major Shareholders
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. History
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Offices and Representations
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Mosquito Consolidated Gold Mines Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?