- The report contains detailed information about Jacada Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Jacada Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Jacada Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Jacada Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Jacada Ltd. business.
About Jacada Ltd.
Jacada Ltd. engages in the development, marketing and support of customer experience management and process optimization solutions that simplify and automate customer service processes.
The company develops, markets, and supports unified service desktop and process optimization solutions that simplify and automate customer service processes and help organizations improve their customer experience. The companys customer service and support market products, Jacada Fusion and Jacada WorkSpace products suite simplify the desktop of customer service representatives.
Products and Technology
Jacada WorkSpace: Jacada WorkSpace is a built for purpose solution that unifies customer interaction tools and provides a single access point to the applications required by the customer service representatives to complete a customer interaction. Jacada WorkSpace delivers a range of capabilities that enable companies to implement optimal contact center processes and customer service representative productivity. Jacada WorkSpace enables companies to transform product-specific or function-specific agents to universal agents.
Jacada Fusion: Jacada Fusion, a bundling of two Jacada products: Jacada HostFuse and Jacada WinFuse, is a non-invasive integration platform which automate processes that involve different kinds of business application whether traditional legacy green screen mainframe applications, Windows client/server applications or newer Web-based (browser-based) applications.
Jacada WinFuse: Jacada WinFuse is a non-invasive integration solution that allows companies to Web-enable and integrate their Microsoft Windows client/server and Web-based applications without modifying or changing anything in the existing application. Jacada WinFuse enables organizations to use Windows client/server and Web-based applications to automate business processes, and integrate and transfer data from one application to another. Jacada WinFuse can work with 32-bit Windows and Web or browser-based application.
Jacada WinFuse Web service - enables Windows client/server or Web-based applications. Without changing anything in the original application, and without needing to access the source code, Jacada WinFuse enables organizations to automate interactions with their applications and drive the system as a user would, navigating a series of Windows forms or Web pages, and inserting or retrieving data as required. Jacada WinFuse exposes these interactions as Web services that can be integrated into J2EE or .NET composite application.
Jacada Interaction Manager: Jacada Interaction Manager guides the customer service agent through an optimized interaction with the customer. Jacada Interaction Manager deploys in conjunction with Jacada WorkSpace ensuring cooperation between the customer interaction workflow and the multiple business systems controlled by Jacada WorkSpace.
Jacada Advisor: It is a technology-enablement solution, designed to simplify the complexity of existing customer service desktop applications and reduce the amount of training required to work with those applications by leveraging the solutions desktop automation, in-context help and interaction management capabilities. Jacada Advisor combines its Jacada Fusion integration and interaction management technology with HTML-compatible application bubbles, a heads-up, contextual interface which enables in-line and in-context data feeds while reducing training issues and expenses.
Jacada Insight: It is a strategic contact space analytics solution that compiles metrics across contact channels and enables contact centers to understand and visualize their customer service efforts. Jacada Insight operates in conjunction with its unified desktop technology.
Jacada HostFuse (formerly known as Jacada Integrator): Jacada HostFuse is a software solution for integrating core host-centric business systems, including the data and processes in those systems, with multiple packaged applications, frameworks, and client environments.
Jacada Interface Server: Jacada Interface Server generates graphical user interfaces for mainframe and midrange software applications without requi
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. JACADA LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. JACADA LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. JACADA LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. JACADA LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. JACADA LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Jacada Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Jacada Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Jacada Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Jacada Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Jacada Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. JACADA LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. JACADA LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. JACADA LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. JACADA LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. JACADA LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. JACADA LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Jacada Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Jacada Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Jacada Ltd. Major Shareholders
Jacada Ltd. History
Jacada Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Jacada Ltd. Offices and Representations
Jacada Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Jacada Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Jacada Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Jacada Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Jacada Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Jacada Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Jacada Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Jacada Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Jacada Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Jacada Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Jacada Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Jacada Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?