- The report contains detailed information about ITE Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ITE Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ITE Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ITE Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ITE Holdings Ltd. business.
About ITE Holdings Ltd.
ITE Holdings Limited (the Group and/ or ITE) established in early 1997, has been one of the listed companies on the Growth Enterprise Market (GEM) of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong since 21 February 2001. ITE is a major growing smartcard and radio frequency identification (RFID) service provider and system integrator in Hong Kong.
The Company enhances daily life automation through the implementation of smartcard and RFID technologies. Through providing wide range of innovative applications for life and control automation and implementing its solutions, ITE can improve the standards of everyday life.
The Company develops solutions for clients from many industries in many that include the People's Republic of China (the PRC) and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
ITE develops several evaluation kits based on ISO15693 Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies, allowing customers to have a quick introduction to this high-end technology. With the evaluation kits, users are able to build up their own program. Several evaluation kits with different reading distances are provided to meet customers' specific needs and requirements. Possible solutions include: Car Park management, E-ticketing, Automative anti-theft systems, Access Control, Product and asset tracking, Animal identification, Supply chain automation, Asset Management and Waste management
ITE works with major PDA manufacturer in the PRC, Hi-Tech Wealth. Together the company develops several smartcard and RFID readers for the professional PDA product line. The compact size reader devices have powerful features and a wide range of applications suitable for professional markets and industrial use.
Minec Handheld Terminal
ITE partners with the famous Swedish handheld data collection terminals manufacturer, Minec AB, to be the distributor of its Minec handheld terminals. Minec hand-held terminal is configured to suit particular data collection and communication requirements. The integrated read / write module is chosen from a wide range of alternatives.
Octopus Access Control System
ITE is one of the six sub-contractors of Octopus Access Control System. Developed for residential and commercial use, the Smart Access Control System provided by ITE can greatly enhance the security of user's property. The fast and easy operation of the system has firmly established it as one of the most popular access control systems in Hong Kong.
Including the access control function, the Octopus Access Control System can also be configured to perform numerous features including time attendance, good list/ black list, group settings, time zone settings, log checking and printing.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ITE Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ITE Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ITE Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ITE Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ITE Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ITE HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ITE Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ITE Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ITE Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
ITE Holdings Ltd. History
ITE Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ITE Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
ITE Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ITE Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ITE Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ITE Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ITE Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ITE Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ITE Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ITE Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ITE Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ITE Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ITE Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ITE Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?