- The report contains detailed information about iPass Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iPass Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iPass Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iPass Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iPass Inc. business.
About iPass Inc.
iPass Inc. provides enterprise mobility services that facilitate network access from mobile devices. The company also offers managed network services for enterprise remote and branch office connectivity in North America.
The company offers Enterprise Mobility Services, consisting primarily of iPass Mobile Office services and its Network Services. It also offers Managed Network Services and other services.
Enterprise Mobility Services
iPass Mobile Office
The company markets and sells its Mobile Office services directly, as well as indirectly through channel partners, including network service providers, Internet service providers, systems integrators and value-added resellers.
iOQ Advanced Reporting: iOQ allows its customers in-house or outsourced help desk personnel to identify issues and troubleshoot connection problems.
Hosted Authentication: The company offers a hosted authentication option for iPass Mobile Office to enable enterprises to realize the benefits of its enterprise connectivity services.
On-Campus Roaming: This capability allows enterprise IT departments to offer a single user experience for all remote and local wireless connections, and extending centralized management of security policies to these potentially vulnerable corporate wireless networks.
In addition to its portfolio of services that its Enterprise Mobility Services provide, the company can provide its enterprise customers with access to its network of hotel Ethernet, Wi-Fi hotspots and mobile broadband services, such as 3G, as well as narrowband access technologies, such as modem dial-up. The companys network is composed of contractual relationships and technical integrations with approximately 300 fixed and mobile telecommunications carriers, Internet service providers and other network service providers around the globe. The companys network services provide customers with a dial-up network coverage in approximately 160 countries and broadband coverage, including 3G, in approximately 90 countries.
New Open Mobile Platform and Enterprise Mobility Services
In January 2010, the company introduced its new cloud-based Open Mobile Platform which was designed to deliver enhanced enterprise mobility services. These services are designed to allow its enterprise customers to manage their mobile workforces by controlling costs, enforcing compliance and ensuring security when workers connect their mobile devices to the Internet and wireless networks. In addition, its software-enabled enterprise mobility services provide a connection management service that runs independent of carriers. The portfolio of services for an enterprise customer includes iPass Mobile Connect; iPass Mobile Insight; iPass Mobile Control; and iPass Mobile Network.
iPass Mobile Connect: The service collects and transmits usage data and statistics from the mobile device via the iPass Open Mobile Portal and interfaces with the enterprises other client software and internal IT systems as needed.
iPass Mobile Insight: Using the iPass Open Mobile Portal, IT administrators can design reports that are driven by the iPass patented SQM data collection system that monitor mobile usage, cost and compliance by division, department or user group.
iPass Mobile Control: It is a policy enforcement service that enables IT staff to apply and enforce cost, security and policy compliance measures across their mobile workforce by deploying various connectivityand device-oriented policies in real-time.
iPass Mobile Network: The companys virtual network through which it provides its enterprise customers unmatched broadband access in approximately 90 countries across the multi-technology mobile access footprint, unifying 3G mobile broadband, 140,000 Wi-Fi hotspots, hotel Ethernet and dial-up connections across approximately 160 countries.
Managed Network Services
The company also offers site-to-site managed network services (MNS) to enterprise customers through its iPass Branch Office and iPass Retail Office services that combine service functions that include managed IP VPN, Visa accredited PCI security solutions for ret
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IPASS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IPASS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IPASS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IPASS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IPASS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iPass Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iPass Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iPass Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iPass Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iPass Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IPASS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IPASS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IPASS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IPASS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IPASS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IPASS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iPass Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iPass Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iPass Inc. Major Shareholders
iPass Inc. History
iPass Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iPass Inc. Offices and Representations
iPass Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iPass Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iPass Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iPass Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
iPass Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iPass Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iPass Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iPass Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iPass Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iPass Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iPass Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iPass Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?