- The report contains detailed information about Invictus Financial Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Invictus Financial Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Invictus Financial Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Invictus Financial Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Invictus Financial Inc business.
About Invictus Financial Inc
Invictus Financial Inc., a financial information media company, provides financial Internet solutions, tools, content, and services primarily in North America and the United Kingdom.
Products and Services
Stockstream Licensing and Subscriptions
The companys technology platform aggregates real-time and delayed data for stocks, mutual funds, commodities, options and ETFs, plus financial analytics, third party and StockHouse content, news and collaborative functions. This data is presented in a suite of desktop and mobile tools, sold to clients in the media, banking, stock brokerage, financial advisor, insurance and other industries. White-labeled versions of Stockstream tools are provided to investment advisor firms to offer to the investors customers to track stocks, manage portfolios, read news, blog, and access subscribed content. The product utilizes Stockgroup's collaboration technology to enable advisors and clients to simultaneously view an online portfolio and set alerts.
The companys Stockstream suite of PC desktop and mobile phone financial information products is licensed to intermediaries, such as Global brokerage firms and media publishers to offer to their customers and for their internal use.
Stockstream services include: Stockstream Platinum: streaming real-time portfolio manager; Real-time or delayed stock quotes on major U.S. and Canadian exchanges; Company Snapshot: fundamentals, chart, news and regulatory filings; Market Summary: daily major indices, stock market gainers, decliners, most actives; Mutual Funds Center: daily prices, performance and charts; and Portfolio Management System: updating values, transaction handling, alert capabilities.
Advertising Services on the StockHouse.com web portal
The companys StockHouse.com Web site is an online financial portal focused on community contributed content, such as message boards, blogs, and contributed articles, which provides a targeted venue for advertisers. The StockHouse.com Web portal and related Web sites and microsites provide an advertising outlet for a range of advertising clients, such as small and large agencies, media buyers, and smaller publicly traded companies that need a method of creating awareness of their company in the investment community.
StockHouse.com offers financial content aggregation from various sources, an equities database, and the message forums Bullboards and StockHouse Blogs. StockHouse offers advertising agencies and media buyers access to high traffic Web site with a focused user demographics. Advertising services are categorized as follows:
Display Advertising services are targeted at media agencies, and focus on standard online advertising formats, such as leaderboard, big box and skyscraper placements on the StockHouse Website.
Investor Relations Advertising services are targeted at small public companies seeking promotion, and focus on high-impact press release dissemination, generating qualified investor leads, and improving exposure to the market via StockHouse.com and, InvestorMarketPlace.com content, and through managed email marketing campaigns.
The companys competitors include Yahoo! Finance; MSN Money; CNN Money; Motley Fool; IDC eSignal; and Globe Investor.
The company was founded in 1994. It was formerly known as Stockhouse Inc. and changed its name to Invictus Financial Inc. on April 1, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Invictus Financial Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Invictus Financial Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Invictus Financial Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Invictus Financial Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Invictus Financial Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INVICTUS FINANCIAL INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Invictus Financial Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Invictus Financial Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Invictus Financial Inc Major Shareholders
Invictus Financial Inc History
Invictus Financial Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Invictus Financial Inc Offices and Representations
Invictus Financial Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Invictus Financial Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Invictus Financial Inc Capital Market Snapshot
Invictus Financial Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Invictus Financial Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Invictus Financial Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Invictus Financial Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Invictus Financial Inc 1-year Stock Charts
Invictus Financial Inc 5-year Stock Charts
Invictus Financial Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Invictus Financial Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Invictus Financial Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?