- The report contains detailed information about Internet Initiative Japan Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Internet Initiative Japan Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Internet Initiative Japan Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Internet Initiative Japan Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Internet Initiative Japan Inc. business.
About Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. offers a range of Internet connectivity services, outsourcing services, and network integration to its customers in Japan.
The company offers, together with other companies or independently, various services to its customers, mainly corporate and governmental organizations, as total network solutions through a single source. The companys primary services are its connectivity services, outsourcing services, systems integration, and equipment sales.
The companys connectivity services includes full-spec IP service with bandwidth ranging from 64 kbps up to 10 Gbps, low-cost broadband services, such as optical and/or ADSL lines which are mainly used to connect branch offices, and mobile access services. The companys outsourcing services include security-related outsourcing services that protect its customer network systems from unauthorized access and secure remote connections to internal networks, network-related outsourcing services, such as router rental and Virtual Private Network (VPN), server-related outsourcing services, such as Web server hosting and e-mail security service, and data center-related outsourcing services.
The company entered the ATM operation business through its consolidated subsidiary, Trust Networks. Trust Networks operates ATMs and its network systems and receives a commission for each bank withdrawal transaction when a customer uses its serviced ATMs.
The company has operations in two segments: Network services and systems integration business and ATM operation business.
The company offers two categories of Internet connectivity services: connectivity services for corporate use and connectivity services for home use. Connectivity services for corporate use are based mainly on local-line connections provided by telecommunications carriers between its backbone and customers. Connectivity services for home use mainly require customers to connect to its points of presence (POPs) through the publicly-switched telephone network or variety of broadband access services, such as ADSL and optical lines. The last-one mile access, such as dedicated access, ADSL, fiber optic, Ethernet and others are provided by large telecommunications carriers such as NTT East and West, NTT DoCoMo, Inc. (NTT Docomo) and others. As of March 31, 2009, the company has launched a broadband mobile data communication service as a mobile virtual network operator.
Outsourcing Services: The company provides its customers with a range of outsourcing services such as security-related, network-related, server-related, and data center-related outsourcing services.
Other services: The company offers customer support and help desk solutions, IP Phone service, and other services.
The companys systems integration consists of systems construction and systems operation and maintenance. Systems construction is modified to meet each of its customers requirements, which include consulting, project planning, systems design, and development of network systems. The companys systems construction mainly focuses on Internet business systems and Intranet and Extranet corporate information systems.
In addition to the connectivity and outsourcing services and systems integration, the company sells third-party equipment to meet the one-stop needs of its customers together with its in-house developed router, the SEIL Series.
SEIL Series: The companys high-end in-house developed router, the SEIL Series was first released in October 2001. There are SEIL/B1, SEIL/X, SEIL/Turbo, SEIL/Plus, and SEIL/128. With the SMF feature, which provides auto-configuration features, it enables customers to create a VPN network by connecting the network into SEIL WAN interface.
ATM Operation Business
The ATM operation business is conducted by its consolidated subsidiary, Trust Networks which operates ATMs and its network systems and receives a commission for each bank withdrawal transaction when a customer uses its serviced ATMs. As of March 31, 2009, Trust Networks completed its field test of 10 ATMs operations and as of Jun
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Internet Initiative Japan Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Internet Initiative Japan Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INTERNET INITIATIVE JAPAN INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Major Shareholders
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. History
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Offices and Representations
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Internet Initiative Japan Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?