- The report contains detailed information about InfoVista SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InfoVista SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InfoVista SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InfoVista SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InfoVista SA business.
About InfoVista SA
InfoVista S.A. engages in the design, development, and marketing of software solutions for proactive service assurance. The company markets its products to telecommunication companies, managed service providers, and large enterprises. It has operations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas, and the Asia Pacific.
Products and Solutions
The company designs and develops hi-tech software, which monitors, analyses, and reports on the performance and quality of service of information technology (IT) infrastructure, including networks, servers and applications. It also provides advanced application response and traffic monitoring to its existing solutions. In addition, the company provides service support for the installation, implementation, user training, and maintenance of its products. Its products are part of the software market segment known as service level management (SLM).
The company has developed a technology platform called the VistaFoundation Kit. It delivers a real-time architecture that includes auto-discovery of infrastructure resources, data collection, analysis, and consolidation, and automated report provisioning. The VistaFoundation Kit applies an automated process to explore the infrastructure, and collects statistics from IT resources (network and servers). The VistaFoundation Kit then processes these statistics to obtain key performance indicators (KPIs) from across the infrastructure. The VistaFoundation Kit produces a dynamic and interactive portal that displays customizable reports and dashboards that serve the specific functional needs and the profile of each customer. The VistaFoundation Kit has been designed specifically to be swiftly adapted to new technologies of VistaInsight modules.
The company's solution, VistaInsight for Networks (VIN), provides cross-silo, interdepartmental correlation of service performance and IP infrastructures. The solution monitors, collects, and publishes reports on the performance of the entire infrastructure (such as routers, switches, and firewalls. Its customers use the collected performance data to detect problems early and to diagnose and solve those problems. Customers can also monitor SLAs, assess infrastructure capacity against future needs, and justify requirements for additional resources. VIN can be used as a stand-alone solution or combined with other modules or products to form cross-domain solutions, such as the InfoVista solution for mobile operators and mobile services, known as the InfoVista Mobile Knowledge Pack. VIN can also be supplemented by the InfoVista Broadband Knowledge Pack, an add-on module that further extends VIN service management capabilities into broadband network domains.
The company through, Accellent, develops 5View products, which provide application performance data and enable traffic monitoring. Accellents probes monitor traffic non-intrusively and collect information about application and service (voice over IP and IP television) by means of inspection of live flows of network packets. 5View products provide accurate measurements on application and service quality by capturing data related to end-user quality of experience.
The companys products, InfoVista 5View Service Data Manager (SDM) and InfoVista 5View Application Optimization Manager (AOM), are developed on the basis of a combination of VIN and 5View probes. These solutions extend the VIN monitoring and reporting capabilities to the business-critical application level. With the combination of SDM, AOM, and VIN, customers can visualize the relationship between end-user quality of experience and infrastructure performance, navigate from application to network performance, and isolate application performance issues.
The company has worldwide commercial partnerships with Cisco and Tektronix, the worldwide provider of test, measurement, and monitoring instrumentation.
The company's competitors include IBM; Computer Associates; Hewlett-Packard; NetScout; and NetQoS.
InfoVista S.A. was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFOVISTA SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFOVISTA SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFOVISTA SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFOVISTA SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFOVISTA SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InfoVista SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InfoVista SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InfoVista SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InfoVista SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InfoVista SA Industry Position Analysis
6. INFOVISTA SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFOVISTA SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFOVISTA SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. FRANCE PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFOVISTA SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFOVISTA SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFOVISTA SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InfoVista SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InfoVista SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InfoVista SA Major Shareholders
InfoVista SA History
InfoVista SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InfoVista SA Offices and Representations
InfoVista SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InfoVista SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InfoVista SA Capital Market Snapshot
InfoVista SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InfoVista SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InfoVista SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InfoVista SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InfoVista SA 1-year Stock Charts
InfoVista SA 5-year Stock Charts
InfoVista SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InfoVista SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InfoVista SA Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?