- The report contains detailed information about MediaMind Technologies Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MediaMind Technologies Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MediaMind Technologies Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MediaMind Technologies Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MediaMind Technologies Inc. business.
About MediaMind Technologies Inc.
MediaMind Technologies Inc. provides digital advertising campaign management solutions to media agencies, publishers, and advertisers worldwide.
Solutions and Services
The MediaMind Platform
The company provides its customers with an integrated campaign management platform (MediaMind) that helps advertisers and agencies simplify the complexities of managing their advertising budgets across multiple digital media channels and formats, including online, mobile, rich media, in-stream video, display, and search. MediaMind provides the companys customers with the ability to plan, create, deliver, measure, track, and optimize digital media campaigns.
The companys MediaMind technology platform is used by media buyers, creative agencies, and publishers in a shared workflow environment to manage advertising campaigns across multiple digital media channels. Its customers may adopt MediaMind as a solution for their campaigns and across various channels of media in use. Alternatively, customers can select MediaMind to run specific campaigns on a specific channel or publisher, or to use a portion of the services that its solution provides. The companys MediaMind tools are designed to integrate with other tools used by its customers to facilitate the deployment of advertising campaigns.
MediaMind offers shared capabilities for automating and enhancing advertising campaigns throughout their lifecycles.
Planning and Trafficking
The companys platform provides advertisers with relevant historic performance data across different publishers to enable them to use prior experience to optimize new campaigns; enables its customers to compare campaigns specifications and results and assist in the creation of a media plan and campaign strategy, including design, placement and timing of advertisements using its central database of publishers mandatory guidelines for ad design; analyzes specific media plans and determines the common denominator for guidelines so customers can design a campaign for different publishers with different formats; and offers multiple options to complete the trafficking process, which involves inputting and editing significant amounts of data across multiple publishers.
The company provides creative designers and producers with the tools and services to manage a campaigns creative development lifecycle, from initial design, to inclusion of interactive features, to adaptation for analytics and ad insertion, and integration with campaign management and ad serving processes. MediaMind offers an integrated tool for creative designers, which is embedded within common development platforms and provides efficiencies during ad production. This tool facilitates collaboration and communication among various teams and experts to promote an improved consumer experience and brand communication. Additional capabilities include optimal video encoding and a testing and approval workflow.
Delivery and Targeting
MediaMind enables delivery of advertisements to the target audience using various methods:
Ad serving: The companys platform transmits ad content into ad insertions on publisher Web sites. Its network infrastructure delivers ads to the majority of global Internet users while handling a significant load.
Targeting: The companys tools enable its customers to deliver tailored messages to a specific consumer segment, which increases the relevancy of the advertisement and improves the consumer experience. The companys targeting capabilities include the ability to deliver ads based on preference, geography, context, sequence, time of exposure and capabilities of a users computer and network connection.
Optimization: The company offers various tools to improve the consumer experience and the ROI of the campaign. These tools enable its customers to test ad performance on defined groups of consumers and adjust campaigns to show the audience the best performing ads in real-time time based on various performance objectives, such as consumer engagement or conversions.
Analytics and Monitoring
MediaMind enables real-time monitoring and report
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MediaMind Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MediaMind Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MediaMind Technologies Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MediaMind Technologies Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MediaMind Technologies Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MEDIAMIND TECHNOLOGIES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Major Shareholders
MediaMind Technologies Inc. History
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Offices and Representations
MediaMind Technologies Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MediaMind Technologies Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
MediaMind Technologies Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
MediaMind Technologies Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MediaMind Technologies Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MediaMind Technologies Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?