- The report contains detailed information about InfoLogix, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for InfoLogix, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The InfoLogix, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes InfoLogix, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of InfoLogix, Inc. business.
About InfoLogix, Inc.
InfoLogix, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary, InfoLogix Systems Corporation, provides enterprise mobility solutions for the healthcare and commercial industries. The company provides solutions for electronic medical record (EMR) and supply chain (SCM) implementation and mobilization.
The company sells wireless communication and computing devices, including mobile workstations that connect to a customers wireless network so that information can be accessed from any location within the enterprise. It also implements customized and third-party software applications with a particular expertise in electronic medical records in the healthcare industry and SAP back-end systems in commercial enterprises. In addition, the company offers professional services that support and complement enterprise-wide software implementations and a customers wireless computing systems, including consulting, mobile managed services, training, engineering, technical support, and network monitoring.
The company has two reportable operating segments, Healthcare, and Commercial or Enterprise Businesses.
The Healthcare segment principally comprises its activities in hospitals and other related healthcare facilities.
The Commercial segment focuses on other vertical markets, including pharmaceutical, manufacturing, wholesale and retail distribution, and service industries.
Services and Products
The companys implementation and support organization provides solutions that include consulting, business software applications, mobile managed services, mobile workstations and devices, and wireless infrastructure. It offers the following services and products: consulting and professional services; products and software; and mobile managed services.
Consulting and Professional Services
The companys sales and implementation process takes a consultative approach, rather than the taking and filling of product orders. It works with its customers to assess their operations and identify the stress points in their organization where work processes and information management can be improved through the implementation of one of its own or one of its partners solutions. The companys professionals provide strategic planning and guidance in the areas of information technology systems engineering, clinical systems, financial systems, operational systems, and software development.
The companys professional services and solutions expertise in the healthcare market includes EMR system implementation and support; computerized physician order entry; healthcare information system selection; strategic cost management; supply chain execution design and implementation; information technology strategic planning; return on investment analysis; e-charting; and workflow design.
The companys professional services and solutions expertise in commercial markets includes designing and implementing solutions using SAP supply chain execution and mobility applications, developing customized software applications, and also designing, developing, and improving wireless networks.
The company provides the following professional services through the project development and deployment process of a mobile system implementation or on a discrete individual basis based on the needs of its customers:
Enterprise Assessment and Planning: The company works with its clients to understand their needs for enterprise class mobile computing. It assists its clients with various aspects of assessment and planning, from application and device or network selection and procurement through application and technology systems implementation and post-implementation support.
SAP Supply Chain Execution Services: The companys SAP Global Services Group concentrates on helping its clients to improve the value of their SAP investment by implementing SAPs supply chain execution components. The company helps SAP clients in deploying the following applications: SAP Warehouse Management; SAP Extended Warehouse Management; SAP Transportation Management; SAP Console and ITS; SAP Mobile Netweaver; and SAP Auto ID Infrastructure.
Training/e-Learning: The company offer
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INFOLOGIX, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INFOLOGIX, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INFOLOGIX, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INFOLOGIX, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INFOLOGIX, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. InfoLogix, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of InfoLogix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of InfoLogix, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. InfoLogix, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. InfoLogix, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. INFOLOGIX, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INFOLOGIX, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INFOLOGIX, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INFOLOGIX, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INFOLOGIX, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INFOLOGIX, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
InfoLogix, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
InfoLogix, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
InfoLogix, Inc. Major Shareholders
InfoLogix, Inc. History
InfoLogix, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
InfoLogix, Inc. Offices and Representations
InfoLogix, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
InfoLogix, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
InfoLogix, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
InfoLogix, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
InfoLogix, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
InfoLogix, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
InfoLogix, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
InfoLogix, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
InfoLogix, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
InfoLogix, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
InfoLogix, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
InfoLogix, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?