- The report contains detailed information about IncrediMail, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IncrediMail, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IncrediMail, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IncrediMail, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IncrediMail, Ltd. business.
About IncrediMail, Ltd.
IncrediMail Ltd. operates as an Internet content and media company. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 11 million active users, and approximately 350 million IncrediMail emails are sent by its users each month.
The companys products are available in nine languages in addition to English. It offers the following products, all of which may be downloaded over the Internet through a personal computer running on a Microsoft Windows operating system:
IncrediMail Xe, is available over the Internet free of charge. It offers a variety of features that the user can apply to email messages, including pre-prepared backgrounds and letterheads; animated notifiers (animated indications that mail has been received); emoticons (animations that are intended to convey emotions); 3D effects; handwritten signatures; a web gallery with additional animations, notifiers and email backgrounds; sound effects; and virtual e-cards. In August 2009, the company released a new version of this product; IncrediMail 2.
IncrediMail Premium is a version of IncrediMail Xe. Users who upgrade their free version of IncrediMail Xe through the purchase of IncrediMail Premium has the following features: voice message recorder; enhanced notifiers; a web gallery with additional animations, notifiers and email backgrounds; advanced account access; and email-based user support.
IncrediMail Letter Creator, also launched in 2001, is an application that enables IncrediMail Xe and IncrediMail Premium users to design and create their own personalized email letters and ecards.
The Gold Gallery, launched in 2004, is a license-based content product. It offers additional IncrediMail content files in the form of email backgrounds, animations, sounds, graphics and email notifiers.
JunkFilter Plus, launched in 2005, is an anti-spam product, based on the Recurrent Pattern Detection Technology (RPD) that the company licensed from Commtouch Ltd. JunkFilter Plus offers a filtering technique to manage unwanted email, including offensive content, viruses, hoax emails and identity theft scams. This anti-spam product is designed to automatically identify and block undesirable mail from the users inbox and protect against fraudulent and malicious emails. It detects and blocks spam in the first few minutes of an outbreak, unlike other anti-spam approaches.
Magentic, launched in 2006, enhances the computer desktop by adding enhanced graphics enabling users to personalize the working environment. Magentic offers wallpapers and screensavers. In addition, the company has developed PhotoJoy a product entirely focused on providing brand-new graphically enriched ways to view and enjoy personal photos. PhotoJoy provides 3D Photo Screensavers enriched with a variety of styles and designs, fun desktop widgets that display photos in the most playful ways (named PhotoToys), and Collage Wallpapers presenting photos within various themes, sceneries, and illustrations.
HiYo, launched in May 2008, is a graphic enhancement tool for enriching instant messaging products, by adding graphics and enabling users to personalize their messages. Such users can customize their messages with 3D effects, font styles, images and pictures and add personalized backgrounds content. HiYo is available for instant messaging users of; Windows Live Messenger Yahoo! Messenger and AOL Instant Messaging (AIM).
Sales and Marketing
The companys products are distributed and sold throughout the world in approximately 100 countries.
The companys main competitors among specialized providers of email services offer the following products: WikMail, Arcsoft Multimedia Email 3 and Mind Spark Products. In addition, its products also face competition from general email software programs offered to the private market by large Internet and software companies, such as AOL9 by America Online, Inc., Eudora by QUALCOMM Incorporated (Nasdaq: QCOM), Thunderbird by Mozilla Corporation and Outlook Express and Windows Live Messenger 2009 (WLM 2009) by Microsoft Corporation, some of them offering creative graphic backgrounds, such as Yahoo! Mail.
The companys Magentic and PhotoJoy products main competitors, in area of providers of wallpapers, screensaver and digital photo management offer the following products: Picasa, webshots.com and screensavers.com. Its HiYo product's main competitors, in the area of creative instant messenger tools, are SweetIM, Bandoo, Imminent, and SmileyCentral by IAC/InterActiveCorp.
The companys products also compete in the market for web-based email software products, such as Google's Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Microsoft's Hotmail.
IncrediMail Ltd. was founded in 1999. The company was formerly known as Verticon Ltd. and changed its name to IncrediMail Ltd. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IncrediMail, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IncrediMail, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IncrediMail, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IncrediMail, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IncrediMail, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. INCREDIMAIL, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IncrediMail, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IncrediMail, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IncrediMail, Ltd. Major Shareholders
IncrediMail, Ltd. History
IncrediMail, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IncrediMail, Ltd. Offices and Representations
IncrediMail, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IncrediMail, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IncrediMail, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
IncrediMail, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IncrediMail, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IncrediMail, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IncrediMail, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IncrediMail, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
IncrediMail, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
IncrediMail, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IncrediMail, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IncrediMail, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?