- The report contains detailed information about iMedicor, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iMedicor, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iMedicor, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iMedicor, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iMedicor, Inc. business.
About iMedicor, Inc.
iMedicor, Inc. builds portal-based, virtual work, and learning environments in healthcare and related industries.
Products and Services
iMedicor: iMedicor is an online portal designed for and by medical professionals to facilitate practice and the secure exchange of education, information, and ideas in real-time.
iMedicor Integration Driver: iMedicor Integration Driver is an integrated software that allows an iMedicor user to communicate, transmit records, and images across the EMR system.
iMedicor ClearLobby: iMedicor ClearLobby is a pharmaceutical marketing platform that allows physicians to receive disease management and medication alerts, and electronically communicate directly with their pharmaceutical representatives.
In September 2010, iMedicor launched a marketing and sales program for Access Pharmaceuticals' MuGard product through its pharma online marketing portal, ClearLobby, and its direct sales channel, Direct Medical Solutions (DMS).
iMedicor Continuing Medical Education (CME) Catalogue: The CME catalogue is organized by medical specialty, and majority of the courses offered within the catalogue are free to physicians and address their requirements of securing a set amount of credit hours to maintain their medical doctor accreditation. All CME programs within the catalogue are peer reviewed and produced by nationally and internationally recognized authorities, medical schools and societies, and other accredited sources.
The company was founded in 2001. It was formerly known as Vemics, Inc. and changed its name to iMedicor, Inc. in June 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMEDICOR, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMEDICOR, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMEDICOR, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMEDICOR, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMEDICOR, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iMedicor, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iMedicor, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iMedicor, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iMedicor, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iMedicor, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. IMEDICOR, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMEDICOR, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMEDICOR, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMEDICOR, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMEDICOR, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMEDICOR, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iMedicor, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iMedicor, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iMedicor, Inc. Major Shareholders
iMedicor, Inc. History
iMedicor, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iMedicor, Inc. Offices and Representations
iMedicor, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iMedicor, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iMedicor, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iMedicor, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
iMedicor, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iMedicor, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iMedicor, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iMedicor, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iMedicor, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iMedicor, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iMedicor, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iMedicor, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?