- The report contains detailed information about Imaginatik PLC that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Imaginatik PLC. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Imaginatik PLC financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Imaginatik PLC competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Imaginatik PLC business.
About Imaginatik PLC
Imaginatik plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides innovation, idea management, and collaborative problem solving solutions and related professional services in the United States and internationally. It provides Idea Central, a Web-based application designed to enable the organizations maximize the benefits from the creativity, expertise, and knowledge of employees, customers, suppliers, and other trusted third parties. The companys Idea Central solution enables an organization to align its innovation capacity with its business needs; collects ideas in a central place, overcoming geographical and organizational barriers; enables employees to share ideas, and exchange comments and insight by accessing and adding to colleagues submissions from across the organization; provides a structured process to evaluate ideas and reach a decision about future steps; and measure success. It also provides add-on modules, such as Portal Module, a front-end content management system; Rewards Module, a functional rewards system; Idea Warehouse, a shared repository to store ideas from multiple Idea Central events and other sources; Orchid Module, an online assessment tool and management system; and External Access Module, a profiles-based system to permit non-employees to access the Idea Central environment and participate in a company's events. In addition, the company offers various services, such as innovation process design, idea management consulting, training and education, software customization, idea central hosting services, and technical support. It serves food and beverage, chemicals, consumer goods, financial services and insurance, government, high technology, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and healthcare, and services industries, as well as academic institutions and non-profit organizations. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Winchester, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IMAGINATIK PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IMAGINATIK PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IMAGINATIK PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IMAGINATIK PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IMAGINATIK PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Imaginatik PLC Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Imaginatik PLC and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Imaginatik PLC and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Imaginatik PLC Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Imaginatik PLC Industry Position Analysis
6. IMAGINATIK PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IMAGINATIK PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IMAGINATIK PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IMAGINATIK PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IMAGINATIK PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IMAGINATIK PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Imaginatik PLC Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Imaginatik PLC Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Imaginatik PLC Major Shareholders
Imaginatik PLC History
Imaginatik PLC Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Imaginatik PLC Offices and Representations
Imaginatik PLC SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Imaginatik PLC Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Imaginatik PLC Capital Market Snapshot
Imaginatik PLC Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Imaginatik PLC Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Imaginatik PLC Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Imaginatik PLC Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Imaginatik PLC 1-year Stock Charts
Imaginatik PLC 5-year Stock Charts
Imaginatik PLC vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Imaginatik PLC vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Imaginatik PLC Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?