- The report contains detailed information about iLive Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for iLive Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The iLive Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes iLive Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of iLive Inc. business.
About iLive Inc.
iLive Inc (the company) is a developer of online entertainment focused on the delivery and distribution of streaming video content on an on-demand and pay-per-view basis. The company develops its own content and assist others develop a distribution channel for their content on the iLive Network. The Company offers video-on-demand, electronic shopping, physical VHS and DVD distribution and business-to-business content creation and distribution.
The Company is currently developing a business-to-consumer model that focuses on the distribution of content online. Through its website, iLive.com, the company is designed to capitalize on the growing video on demand market on the Internet.
The Companys Solution
The Company offers video on demand, electronic shopping, physical distribution of VHS and DVD, and business-to-business content creation and distribution services. The marriage between the personal computers and cable worlds, as well as the personal computer and television, will allow it to create a full service interactive programming network.
The Companys online streaming division continues to focus on building a quality library of unique content as well as developing a proprietary peer-to-peer distribution platform for sharing content. The company currently has developed approximately 250 hours of content and continually looks to partner with content providers (like Pro Sound Stage and Lighting) as well as purchase content to keep the users experience rewarding. In building its library of content, the company will always strives to possess new and entertaining episodes by both producing its own shows and syndicating content from other producers.
The Company has opted away from early pioneers of covering red carpet events, and showing movie trailers, and have instead looked to produce timeless shows like cooking lessons, and focus on topics like relationships, and celebrity homes.
With iLive producing more than 250 hours of content for the Internet, the company has a certain expertise in filming, online editing and encoding. The company also offers the unique ability to take existing content and push it through its distribution channels.
iLive's main competitors are companies like Cinema Now, Intertainer, iFilm, and of course AOL/Time Warner.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ILIVE INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ILIVE INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ILIVE INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ILIVE INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ILIVE INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. iLive Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of iLive Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of iLive Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. iLive Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. iLive Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ILIVE INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ILIVE INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ILIVE INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ILIVE INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ILIVE INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ILIVE INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
iLive Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
iLive Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
iLive Inc. Major Shareholders
iLive Inc. History
iLive Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
iLive Inc. Offices and Representations
iLive Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
iLive Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
iLive Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
iLive Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
iLive Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
iLive Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
iLive Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
iLive Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
iLive Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
iLive Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
iLive Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
iLive Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?