- The report contains detailed information about Eternal Energy Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Eternal Energy Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Eternal Energy Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Eternal Energy Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Eternal Energy Corp. business.
About Eternal Energy Corp.
Eternal Energy Corp. engages in the exploration for petroleum and natural gas in the State of Nevada, the North Sea, and the Pebble Beach Project.
The company has contractual rights and interests in a joint venture with Eden Energy Corp. for the acquisition of oil and gas leases and drilling wells to explore for oil and natural gas reserves on the Big Sand Spring Valley Prospect located in Nye County, Nevada (the BSSV Project). As a result, it has rights to acquire a 50% working interest in approximately 82,184 gross acres. The company has entered into a letter agreement with Eden Energy, with respect to its right to participate with Eden Energy in the exploration of oil and natural gas reserves located on approximately 77,000 gross and net acres of land in central eastern Nevada (the Cherry Creek Project). It has entered into an agreement with Eden Energy relative to the BSSV Project and Cherry Creek Project. The agreement provides for a release of its option in the Cherry Creek Project in exchange for an assignment of a 100% interest in the BSSV Project. The BSSV Project consists of approximately 102,000 Federal gross and net acres in Nevada.
The company has acquired rights to participate in the drilling of an exploratory well in a North Sea petroleum exploration project (the Quad 14 Project) with International Frontier Resources Corporation (IFR), an oil and gas exploration company based in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The Quad 14 Project contemplates the drilling, testing, completing, and equipping an initial exploratory test well on a 255 square kilometer block located in Quad 14 in the North Sea. The 255-kilometer acreage block is located 24 kilometers south of the 639 million barrel Claymore oil field, 20 kilometers south of the 132 million barrel Scapa oil field, and 9 kilometers north of the 592 billion cubic foot Goldeneye natural gas field. The company has acquired a 10% working interest in its second petroleum exploration project in the North Sea through which the company entered into an agreement with IFR to participate in the drilling of an exploratory well in a 970 square kilometer acreage block located in Quad 41 and Quad 42 in the North Sea (the Quad 41/42 Project).
The company has acquired 15% of the capital stock of Pebble Petroleum, Inc. (Pebble), as well as the rights and interests in the Pebble Beach Project. The agreement with Pebble provides the company with a 5% overriding royalty interest in approximately 355,009 gross and net acres in western Canada. The Pebble agreement also provides the company with a 10% working interest in approximately 61,412 gross and 35,145 net acres in the northern United States.
The company owns a 75% working interest in the SW Extension of the West Ranch field in Jackson County, Texas. This property includes approximately 1,000 gross and net acres.
The company was incorporated in 2003. It was formerly known as Golden Hope Resources Corp. and changed its name to Eternal Energy Corp. in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Eternal Energy Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Eternal Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Eternal Energy Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Eternal Energy Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Eternal Energy Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ETERNAL ENERGY CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Eternal Energy Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Eternal Energy Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Eternal Energy Corp. Major Shareholders
Eternal Energy Corp. History
Eternal Energy Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Eternal Energy Corp. Offices and Representations
Eternal Energy Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Eternal Energy Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Eternal Energy Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Eternal Energy Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Eternal Energy Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Eternal Energy Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Eternal Energy Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Eternal Energy Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Eternal Energy Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Eternal Energy Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Eternal Energy Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Eternal Energy Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?