- The report contains detailed information about IBS AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IBS AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IBS AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IBS AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IBS AG business.
About IBS AG
IBS AG supplies software systems and consulting services for industrial quality, production, traceability, and compliance management in Germany. It offers quality management (QM) solutions, including CAQ=QSYS Professional for customer-specific applications; CAQ=QSYS Automotive for automotive industry applications; CAQ=QSYS LIMS, a solution for quality assurance in the food, chemical, and pharmaceutical industries; IBS-SINIC CAQ for smaller and mid-market businesses; and CompliantPro, an integrated compliance management solution. The company also provides IBS: prisma, a manufacturing execution system; IBS:traceability, a traceability solution; and traceability solutions for electronics or electronic manufacturing service (EMS) providers. In addition, it offers process consulting services, such as actual status analysis, processes description and optimization, individual solution proposals development, documentation compilation, and internal training system construction; QM services, including QM system structure and implementation, certification support, internal audits planning and execution, auditor training, failure mode and effects analysis consulting, benchmarking, implementation models creation, and practical implementation and system introduction support; and production management (PM) services, including problem analysis, PM system structure and implementation, practical implementation and introductory support, personnel training, and e-learning projects. The company serves car manufacturers, automotive industry suppliers, electronics/EMS, alternative energy sources, mechanical engineering, chemicals, steel, medical technology/food/pharmaceuticals, consumer goods/branded goods, and packaging industries. It has strategic partnerships with Microsoft Corporation, PSI, SAP, Atlas Copco, Ubisense, and Oracle. The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Hoehr-Grenzhausen, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IBS AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IBS AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IBS AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IBS AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IBS AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IBS AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IBS AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IBS AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IBS AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IBS AG Industry Position Analysis
6. IBS AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IBS AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IBS AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IBS AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IBS AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IBS AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IBS AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IBS AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IBS AG Major Shareholders
IBS AG History
IBS AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IBS AG Offices and Representations
IBS AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IBS AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IBS AG Capital Market Snapshot
IBS AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IBS AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IBS AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IBS AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IBS AG 1-year Stock Charts
IBS AG 5-year Stock Charts
IBS AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IBS AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IBS AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?