- The report contains detailed information about IBS AB that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for IBS AB. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The IBS AB financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes IBS AB competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of IBS AB business.
About IBS AB
IBS AB engages in the development, sale, installation, operation, and maintenance of business systems for supply chain management worldwide. It offers supply chain management software that automates and optimizes business processes throughout the supply chain; ERP software, which enables warehouse operations and management for mid-sized distribution and manufacturing companies; warehouse management systems to handle the physical flow within a warehouse; and distribution software that provides real-time information from inventory, sales, and other data to plan distribution. The company also provides inventory management software, which defines a multilevel distribution network per product; business intelligence software to monitor and analyze operations and processes to develop, execute, and maintain business strategies; and CRM software, which supports sales representatives, front-line distributors, and commodity traders. In addition, it offers enterprise application integration software; financial software for accounting, strategic finance analysis, financial planning, and decision making; manufacturing software to handle production and manufacturing process; and procurement software to obtain the goods while building and keeping supplier relationships. Further, the company provides professional services, such as analysis of business processes and improvement potential, customer support, development of complementary tailor-made systems, systems implementation in customers organizations, IT strategy and system design, modification/development, operation and maintenance, project management, and training; and sells computing equipment and network solutions. It serves automotive, electrical, food and beverage, industrial, pharmaceutical, publishing, and wholesale distribution software, as well as paper, packaging, and office supplies industries. IBS AB was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Solna, Sweden.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. IBS AB COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. IBS AB BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. IBS AB SWOT ANALYSIS
4. IBS AB FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. IBS AB COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. IBS AB Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of IBS AB and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of IBS AB and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. IBS AB Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. IBS AB Industry Position Analysis
6. IBS AB NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. IBS AB EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. IBS AB ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SWEDEN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. IBS AB IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. IBS AB PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. IBS AB VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
IBS AB Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
IBS AB Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
IBS AB Major Shareholders
IBS AB History
IBS AB Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
IBS AB Offices and Representations
IBS AB SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
IBS AB Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
IBS AB Capital Market Snapshot
IBS AB Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
IBS AB Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
IBS AB Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
IBS AB Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
IBS AB 1-year Stock Charts
IBS AB 5-year Stock Charts
IBS AB vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
IBS AB vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
IBS AB Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?