- The report contains detailed information about HXT holdings, Inc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for HXT holdings, Inc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The HXT holdings, Inc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes HXT holdings, Inc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of HXT holdings, Inc business.
About HXT holdings, Inc
HXT Holding, Inc. provides application software and system integration services in China. The company develops and produces industry-specific software and provides related systems-integration services. Its software products include housing accumulation fund software; credit guarantee software; and family planning software.
Housing Accumulation Fund Software
Housing Accumulation Fund software provides computerized information management solution for the national housing accumulation fund management system which involves four types of users: housing accumulation fund management centers, which are local government agencies that manage and administer the system; supervisors; designated commercial banks where the contributed funds are deposited and held; and the participating employees and employers, which include government offices, state-owned and private companies, for-profit and non-profit organizations that contribute to the funds.
The company offers four versions of its housing accumulation fund softwarea center version, a supervisor version, a bank version and a unit version. Its versions is developed to serve the specific needs of the various groups of participants, allowing them to create, manage, and analyze a database of information relating to housing accumulation funds, including employee information, deposits and withdrawals, individual loans, housing subsidies, housing purchases and sales, property records, and other information.
Credit Guarantee Software
The companys software provides a means of collecting and organizing data from small and medium enterprises and performs risk management functions, such as financial analysis, credit evaluation, and risk estimation.
Family Planning Software
The company develops family planning software for use by government family planning management departments, public education organizations, and nonprofit family planning associations. Its software provides functions, such as data collection, processing, statistical reporting, search engine capabilities, an early warning system for monitoring rapid population increase and system maintenance. The system is used by different levels of government family planning management departments, public education organizations, and family planning associations.
Competition in the Housing Accumulation Fund Software Market: The companys competitors in housing accumulation fund software market include Beijing Jintianpeng Software Technology Co Ltd.; Beijing Zhongfangyuan Housing Reformation and Information Network Co Ltd.; and Xi'an Gildsoft Technology Development Co Ltd.
Competition in the Family Planning Software Market: The companys competitors in family planning software market include Shenzhen WanGuo Software; Shenzhen MaiKeLong; Luzhou HongSheng Technology; Luzhou Municipality; Guizhou XinTian PC; Zhengzhou YueTai Software; and Hunan JinQiao Software.
HXT Holding, Inc. was incorporated in 2005.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HXT HOLDINGS, INC COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HXT HOLDINGS, INC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HXT HOLDINGS, INC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HXT HOLDINGS, INC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HXT HOLDINGS, INC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. HXT holdings, Inc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of HXT holdings, Inc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of HXT holdings, Inc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. HXT holdings, Inc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. HXT holdings, Inc Industry Position Analysis
6. HXT HOLDINGS, INC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HXT HOLDINGS, INC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HXT HOLDINGS, INC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HXT HOLDINGS, INC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HXT HOLDINGS, INC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HXT HOLDINGS, INC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
HXT holdings, Inc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
HXT holdings, Inc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
HXT holdings, Inc Major Shareholders
HXT holdings, Inc History
HXT holdings, Inc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
HXT holdings, Inc Offices and Representations
HXT holdings, Inc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
HXT holdings, Inc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
HXT holdings, Inc Capital Market Snapshot
HXT holdings, Inc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
HXT holdings, Inc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
HXT holdings, Inc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
HXT holdings, Inc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
HXT holdings, Inc 1-year Stock Charts
HXT holdings, Inc 5-year Stock Charts
HXT holdings, Inc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
HXT holdings, Inc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
HXT holdings, Inc Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?