- The report contains detailed information about Hexaware Technologies Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Hexaware Technologies Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Hexaware Technologies Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Hexaware Technologies Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Hexaware Technologies Limited business.
About Hexaware Technologies Limited
Hexaware Technologies Ltd. provides software, application, development, maintenance, re-engineering, consultancy, business process outsourcing services, and software testing. Its enterprise solutions include: PeopleSoft services, SAP Services, Oracle Services, Microsoft Dynamics Services, and CRM Services.
The company helps customers control its practices, reusable assets, test repository, global delivery models and 24 x 7 support to deliver software. It focuses on Business Technology Optimization (BTO) to provide exponential value addition to customers.
Business Intelligence & Analytics
The company offers Business Intelligence Solutions that can provide the right information to everyone in the enterprise - including in-depth analysis and reporting capabilities that are required to understand business and make the right decisions. This includes implementing, supporting and maintaining data warehouses and reporting factories for varied clients in various industries. The company also provides Enterprise Risk Management services relating to operational risk, credit risk, helping clients to manage their risks. The joint venture set up in 2007, Risk Technology, synergizes with the company to serve banks worldwide.
The company offers Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO) services to organizations. Specializing in IT led Transformational BPO services, the companys subsidiary Caliber Point, covers the Healthcare, Human Resources and Finance & Accounting Domains. The BPO services delivered by Caliber Point are primarily transaction processing services, with minimal contribution of voice-based services.
Application Development & Management
The companys Application Development and Management (ADM) Services steer business processes and promote business growth by focusing on impacting operational efficiency.
Legacy Modernization Services
The company manage its customers legacy renewal risks whilst they concentrate on their core business and other strategic initiatives.
The companys wholly owned subsidiary, Caliber Point, specializes in providing business process outsourcing solutions in select areas such as HR, Healthcare, and Finance and Accounting. In February 2009, Caliber Point signed a new agreement with Oracle to offer Oracles Human Capital Management (HCM) offerings with its HR Consulting and Services to customers under the BPO powered by Oracle program.
The company, in 2008, launched a range of service offerings in Enterprise Risk Management. The various offerings under this include operational risk, credit risk, asset liability management risk and market risk solutions.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Hexaware Technologies Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Hexaware Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Hexaware Technologies Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Hexaware Technologies Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Hexaware Technologies Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. HEXAWARE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Hexaware Technologies Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Hexaware Technologies Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Hexaware Technologies Limited Major Shareholders
Hexaware Technologies Limited History
Hexaware Technologies Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Hexaware Technologies Limited Offices and Representations
Hexaware Technologies Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Hexaware Technologies Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Hexaware Technologies Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Hexaware Technologies Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Hexaware Technologies Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Hexaware Technologies Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Hexaware Technologies Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Hexaware Technologies Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Hexaware Technologies Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Hexaware Technologies Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Hexaware Technologies Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Hexaware Technologies Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?