- The report contains detailed information about Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Gold Entertainment Group, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. business.
About Gold Entertainment Group, Inc.
Gold Entertainment Group Inc. (the company) was incorporated in 1999. The Company was previously involved in a multimedia Internet based, interactive communications network providing health care industry manufacturers with access to key case managers representing over 200 managed care companies and health maintenance organizations (HMOs) throughout the United States.
The Company previously acquired from James J. Reidy an exclusive license to patents relating to technology that produces pure drinking water directly from the air. The Company also entered into a consulting agreement with Mr. Reidy to assist the Company in arranging for the manufacture and sale of WaterStar machines that are based on the acquired technology.
The Company entered into an Agreement with Consultants America Corporation to launch a worldwide franchise program to distribute its WaterStar Air Moisture to Pure Water Conversion System globally.
The WaterStar machines are computer controlled, simple to operate and easy to maintain. Water is produced from the atmosphere by the WaterStar system for an average of approximately eight cents per gallon, which more than competes with existing bottled water retail sales and provides the ultimate consumer advantage that they can actually see that the water is being purified. From the first drop of moisture in, to the last glass of water out, WaterStar maintains an enclosed sterile environment throughout the water treatment process. A computer chip continuously monitors multiple critical operating, filtration and sterilizing functions, including powerful filters, ultra-violet treatments and one-micron activated carbon water filters.
The WaterStar system produces between 2 gallons and 2,200 gallons of pure drinking water per day utilizing a patented ultraviolet purification system. The WaterStar Hydrologic System produces water that is virtually free of detectable levels of chemicals, minerals, and particular matter greater than one-micron in diameter. All WaterStar models are designed to operate with simple but versatile controls in either a manual or conditional mode.
The WaterStar can be made in virtually any size and the following models are currently available:
WaterStar Series 100: This model operates with Peltier technology (no refrigerants) and is rated to produce 2 gallons per day with a maximum of 5.1 gallons per day. It will be approximately 12" x 12" x 15" and be ideally suited for solar power if desired.
WaterStar Series 180: Water production is rated at 6.75 gallons per day, but will exceed 9.6 gallons per day.
WaterStar Series 600: Water production is rated at 22.3 gallons per day, but will exceed 28.9 gallons per day.
WaterStar Series 950: Water production is rated at 35.5 gallons per day, but will exceed 45.8 gallons per day.
WaterStar Series 1300: Water production is rated at 516 gallons per day, but will exceed 667 gallons per day.
WaterStar Series 2000: Water production is rated at 775 gallons per day, but will exceed 1,000 gallons per day.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GOLD ENTERTAINMENT GROUP, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Major Shareholders
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. History
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Offices and Representations
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Gold Entertainment Group, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?