- The report contains detailed information about GHL Systems Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GHL Systems Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GHL Systems Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GHL Systems Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GHL Systems Bhd business.
About GHL Systems Bhd
GHL Systems Berhad, an end-to-end payment services enabler, engages in developing and selling in-house software programs in Malaysia and internationally. Its payment solutions portfolio consists of transaction routers and concentrators, terminal line encryption technologies, loyalty and online payment solutions, Internet payment gateways, smartcard technologies, and secure EDC and EMV networks and terminals, as well as consulting and professional services. In addition, it involves in the sale and rental of electronic data capture (EDC) equipment and its related software and services, including installation, training, and maintenance. Further, it develops and sells Net.Point software solution; and operates as a third party acquirer for e-debit and MEPS cash transactions. Additionally, the company engages in the sale, maintenance, installation, and rental of card and non-card based payment processing systems and services, as well as relevant infrastructure, including hardware and software. It provides its payment solutions to banking and financial services, airlines, telecommunications, oil and gas, transportation, and retail sectors. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GHL SYSTEMS BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GHL SYSTEMS BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GHL SYSTEMS BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GHL SYSTEMS BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GHL SYSTEMS BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GHL Systems Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GHL Systems Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GHL Systems Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GHL Systems Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GHL Systems Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. GHL SYSTEMS BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GHL SYSTEMS BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GHL SYSTEMS BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GHL SYSTEMS BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GHL SYSTEMS BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GHL SYSTEMS BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GHL Systems Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GHL Systems Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GHL Systems Bhd Major Shareholders
GHL Systems Bhd History
GHL Systems Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GHL Systems Bhd Offices and Representations
GHL Systems Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GHL Systems Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GHL Systems Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
GHL Systems Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
GHL Systems Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GHL Systems Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GHL Systems Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GHL Systems Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
GHL Systems Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
GHL Systems Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GHL Systems Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GHL Systems Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?