- The report contains detailed information about MLabs Systems Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for MLabs Systems Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The MLabs Systems Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes MLabs Systems Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of MLabs Systems Bhd business.
About MLabs Systems Bhd
Mlabs Systems Berhad, an investment holding company, engages in the research and development of multimedia video conferencing systems and equipments in Malaysia and internationally. The company also engages in assembling and trading multimedia video conferencing systems. Its video conferencing product, multimedia conferencing system (MCS) provides virtually unlimited multipoint-to-multipoint interactivity for notebook; desktop; boardroom; and wireless in boardroom, enterprise, and application service provider (ASP) environments. The companys MCS products include MCS B9000 for large conference rooms, MCS M1200 series and MCS M1150 for small conference rooms, MCS D100 for desktops, and MMCS Server for military, police force, and natural disaster recovery task forces. It also offers voice conference products; data conference products, such as MCS document conferencing and MCS application conferencing; video streaming products; emergency reporting systems (ERS), including Police ERS; network monitoring tools, such as iNet grid, iNet enterprise, iNet portable, and iNet personal; and multipoint conferencing servers, including MCS enterprise server, MCS ASP server, and MCS multipoint to multipoint server. In addition, the company provides MCS recorder and MCS conference detail records; and accessories, such as table top echo cancellation microphone, pan-tilt-zoom boardroom camera, and MCS client kit. It offers its products and solutions to public service, businesses, educational, medical, oil and gas, and police/military organizations. Mlabs Systems Berhad was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. MLabs Systems Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of MLabs Systems Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of MLabs Systems Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. MLabs Systems Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. MLabs Systems Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. MLABS SYSTEMS BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
MLabs Systems Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
MLabs Systems Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
MLabs Systems Bhd Major Shareholders
MLabs Systems Bhd History
MLabs Systems Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
MLabs Systems Bhd Offices and Representations
MLabs Systems Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
MLabs Systems Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
MLabs Systems Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
MLabs Systems Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Computers and Electronic Equipment Industry Statistics
MLabs Systems Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
MLabs Systems Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
MLabs Systems Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
MLabs Systems Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
MLabs Systems Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
MLabs Systems Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
MLabs Systems Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
MLabs Systems Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?