- The report contains detailed information about GBST Holdings Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for GBST Holdings Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The GBST Holdings Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes GBST Holdings Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of GBST Holdings Limited business.
About GBST Holdings LimitedAs of FY 2016, GBST Holdings Limited’s revenue declined from AUD 114.25M to AUD 108.14M. Company’s gross profit declined by 28.45%. Operating income and net income decreased by 43.24% (FY 2016 AUD 9.83M) and 39.29% (FY 2016 AUD 9.27M) respectively.
GBST Holdings Limited provides securities transaction and fund administration software for the financial services industry. The company operates through four segments: GBST Australia Broker Services, GBST Global Broker Services, GBST Wealth Management, and GBST Financial Services. The GBST Australia Broker Services segment offers client accounting and securities transaction technology to banks, clearing houses, custodians, fund managers, margin lenders, and institutional and retail stock brokers in Australia. The GBST Global Broker Services segment provides next-generation technology for processing equities, derivatives, fixed income, and managed funds transactions to capital markets in Asia, Europe, and North America. The GBST Wealth Management segment offers funds administration and registry software to the wealth management industry in Australia and the United Kingdom. This segment provides an integrated system for the administration of wrap platforms, master trusts, superannuation, pensions, risk, and debt. The GBST Financial Services segment offers independent financial product data and related services to financial advisers and institutions. This segment also provides Web design, development, and usability services. The company also provides development consulting, maintenance and support, and implementation and consulting services, as well as distributes third party products. GBST Holdings Limited was founded in 1983 and is based in Milton, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. GBST Holdings Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of GBST Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of GBST Holdings Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. GBST Holdings Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. GBST Holdings Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. GBST HOLDINGS LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
GBST Holdings Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
GBST Holdings Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
GBST Holdings Limited Major Shareholders
GBST Holdings Limited History
GBST Holdings Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
GBST Holdings Limited Offices and Representations
GBST Holdings Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
GBST Holdings Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
GBST Holdings Limited Capital Market Snapshot
GBST Holdings Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
GBST Holdings Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
GBST Holdings Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
GBST Holdings Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
GBST Holdings Limited 1-year Stock Charts
GBST Holdings Limited 5-year Stock Charts
GBST Holdings Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
GBST Holdings Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
GBST Holdings Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?