- The report contains detailed information about Founder Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Founder Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Founder Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Founder Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Founder Holdings Ltd. business.
About Founder Holdings Ltd.
Founder Holdings Limited (Founder Holdings or the company) is an Asia Pacific-based multinational group engaged in a diversified portfolio of software and hardware businesses through its PRC and overseas subsidiaries and associated companies. Currently, major subsidiaries under Founder Holdings include Beijing Founder Electronic Co., Ltd., Beijing Founder Order Computer System Co., Ltd. and Beijing Founder Century Information System Co., Ltd. in PRC, Founder International Inc. in Japan, Founder Information Limited in Taiwan, PUC Founder (MSC) Bhd. in Malaysia, and Founder Technology (Canada) Corporation in Canada.
Software Development and Systems Integration Segment
Having extensive clientele, the Group's distinctive strength in media-sector software development and systems integration is well recognized at home and abroad, which breaks down to the following four dimensions: Digital Publishing, Commercial Printing, Digital Broadcasting and Network Publishing.
Digital Publishing is one of the Group's core business dimensions. Catering to the need from the media industries (including newspapers, magazines, publishing houses, radio stations, TV stations, websites and Internet Content Providers, etc), the Group provides unique digital publishing software products and technologies, which have played an important role for China's news and publishing industry's digitalization and networking process.
The Digital Publishing Products include Founder Wen-tao News Editorial System, Founder Long-distance Page Transmission System, Founder Yuan-bo Data Storage and Retrieval System, Founder Jin-lue Advertising Management System, Founder Periodical Issuing Management System, Founder Internet Content-Publish Server System, and Founder Word-easy Document Conversion System.
Commercial Printing is the Group's first growth area, where the Group has become the world's most successful software developer and system integrator for the Chinese-language commercial printing industry. The Company's clients include book publishers, package printers, as well as the printing subsidiaries of newspaper publishing houses, to name a few. The Group extended its product line to include solutions for other aspects of a printing factory's operation than just commercial printing, such as floor management, product R&D, sales and marketing. Among all solutions, the newly-developed Founder Guan-hua Computer-to-plate (CTP) System has incorporated the world's most advanced printing technology.
The Commercial Printing Products include Founder Integrated Typesetting System (FIT), Founder Integrated Typesetting for Book Publishing System, Founder Gallery Integrated Graphic Design System, Founder Super-line Counterfeit Prevention System, Founder Package Designing System, Founder Fei-hong Yellow-page Typesetting System, Founder Century Raster Image Processing System (RIP), Founder Color Management System (CMS), Founder Bo-heng Output Management System, and Founder Guan-hua Computer-to-plate System.
Digital Broadcasting is one of the Group's recently defined core business dimensions. Eyeing the digitalization trend in China's radio and television industry, the Group was quick in rolling out a series of digital media related products and solutions and has now become one of China's most important audio-visual (AV) product distributors and AV solutions providers.
Digital Broadcasting Products include Founder Wu-yong Digital Broadcasting System, Founder Wu-xian Non-linear Editing System, Founder Tian-yi TV News Editorial Management System, Founder Tian-jiao Interactive Audio-Visual Website Construction System, Founder Tian-gong Virtual Scene Setting System, and Founder Multi-media Authoring Tool.
Network Publishing is a brand-new growth area for the Group, answering the very needs from the Internet-age publishing industry. With the Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology a fundamental part of this business, the Group rolled out a multi-dimensional solution system, named Founder Apabi Network Publishing Total Solutions.
The Apabi brand-name is made up of A (for author), P (for press), A (for artery, that is, distribution channels), B (for buyer), I (for Internet).
Network Publishing Products include Founder Apabi Reader, Founder Apabi Maker/Writer, Founder Apabi Rights Server, and Founder Apabi Retail Server.
Founder Font Products
For different platforms and different versions of Founder RIP products, there are different font products for different output on different platforms: Founder Lan-ting Fonts for TrueType output on a Windows platform; Founder Miao-shou Fonts for TrueType output on a Macintosh platform; Founder Wen-yun Fonts for PostScript output on a Macintosh platform; Founder Tian-shu Fonts for PostScript on a Macintosh platform; Founder GB18030 Font Library and Founder Font Super Library was the first to have received a state-level recognition from China State News and Publishing Bureau, China State Language Committee and China National Printing Font Committee.
Distribution of Information Products Segment
The Group's Distribution of Information Projects business was carried by Beijing Founder Century Information System Co., Ltd. (Founder Century), a subsidiary 100% owned by Founder (Hong Kong) Limited. Founder Century is a information product (IT) distributor in China, distributing internationally renowned IT products.
With rich capital and human resource support from its ultimate parent company--Founder Group, Founder Century has differentiated itself from its competitors through providing total solutions, rather than merely distributing IT products.
Provision of e-Commerce Services Segment
The Group's Provision of e-Commerce Services business refers to business carried by EC-Founder (Holdings) Company Limited, an associated company in which the Group has an interest of 39.45%. EC-Founder is to become China's E-Commerce Enabler.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Founder Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Founder Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Founder Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Founder Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Founder Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FOUNDER HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Founder Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Founder Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Founder Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
Founder Holdings Ltd. History
Founder Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Founder Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
Founder Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Founder Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Founder Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Founder Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Founder Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Founder Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Founder Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Founder Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Founder Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Founder Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Founder Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Founder Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?