- The report contains detailed information about Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd business.
About Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides front-end government electronic trading services (GETS) for processing official trade-related documents in Hong Kong. It offers certificate authority, and e-commerce and e-logistics services, as well as electronic messaging routing and transformation services. The companys government services include import and export trade declarations, dutiable commodities permit, certificate of origin, electronic cargo manifest, production notification, and textiles trader registration scheme services; and commercial services comprise electronic shipping order, automated manifest, Hong Kong-China cargo manifest interface, traders documentation, and importer security filing and additional carrier requirements services. It also provides Ebiz services, including online transaction and customer services; and Tradelink-ebiz.com, a Web site, which provides a host of online information services, including air, sea, and road transport schedules, as well as currency movements and latest trade announcements. The companys software products include LogiNet Deluxe that is designed to help carriers in Hong Kong to handle documentations for their daily operations; ValuNet Deluxe, an integrated software solution for high end customers to handle trade declaration transactions; Import/Export Trade Declaration Webform, which enables customers to handle their trade declarations; and TradeConsole, a client software to manage document exchange with trading partners via digital trade and transportation network. Tradelink Electronic Commerce Limited was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Kwai Chung, Hong Kong.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Industry Position Analysis
6. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. TRADELINK ELECTRONIC COMMERCE LTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Major Shareholders
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd History
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Offices and Representations
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Capital Market Snapshot
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd 1-year Stock Charts
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd 5-year Stock Charts
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Tradelink Electronic Commerce Ltd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?