- The report contains detailed information about Forrester Research Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Forrester Research Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Forrester Research Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Forrester Research Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Forrester Research Inc. business.
About Forrester Research Inc.
Forrester Research, Inc., an independent research company, provides pragmatic and forward-thinking advice to global leaders in business and technology. The companys products and services are targeted to 19 specific roles, including senior management in business strategy, marketing, and information technology.
Products and Services
The company offers its clients a selection of engagement opportunities that are organized for and directed toward the multiple professional roles the company covers.
The companys primary syndicated research product, RoleView, provides clients with access to its syndicated research designed to inform their strategic decision-making. The companys various RoleView research offerings, including IT View, M&S View, and TI View consists of a library of cross-linked documents that interconnect its reports, data, product rankings, practices, evaluation tools, and research archives. RoleView research access is provided through role-based Websites that facilitate client access to research and tools that are relevant to their professional roles, including community tools that allow interaction between and among clients and its analysts.
The companys RoleView research products include The Forrester Wave. The Forrester Wave provides a detailed analysis of vendors technologies and services based on transparent, accessible criteria, and measurement of characteristics weighted by the company. The Forrester Wave includes an Excel spreadsheet that allows clients to compare products and get in-depth data and analysis about each one and tools to develop a shortlist based on the clients requirements. The Forrester Wave is its primary mechanism for evaluating enterprise technologies.
Clients subscribing to its RoleView research products may choose between two membership levels:
RoleView Member Licenses: RoleView Member Licenses include access to the written research, as well as Inquiry with analysts, one Event seat, and access to Forrester Teleconferences. Inquiry enables clients to contact its analysts for quick feedback on projects they may have underway, to discuss ideas and models in the research, or for answers to questions about unfolding industry events. Inquiry sessions are 30-minute phone calls, scheduled upon client request, or e-mail responses coordinated through its research specialists. Events bring together executives and other participants for one or multi-day conferences to network with their peers and to hear business leaders discuss the issues and solutions most pertinent to their roles and responsibilities. Forrester Teleconferences are hour-long audio conferences on selected topics of interest to particular professional roles that are held several times a week. They consist of an analyst-led presentation followed by questions from participants. Members may access the analyst Web presentation and participate in the subsequent forum for questions and discussion among all attendees. Teleconferences are also made available for member download.
RoleView Reader Licenses: RoleView Reader Licenses provide access to its written research. Both Member and Reader clients receive access to its research specialists, who provide additional information about its research, methodologies, coverage areas, and sources. The research specialists are available to help clients navigate its Website, find relevant information, and put clients in contact with the appropriate analyst for inquiries.
Forrester Leadership Boards
The companys Forrester Leadership Boards are offerings for executives and other employees at large companies worldwide. Clients may choose to participate in one or more Forrester Leadership Boards. Memberships are available in the Chief Information Officer (CIO) Group and the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Group and in additional IT, marketing, and executive programs and councils addressing issues of interest to the professional roles the company cover. In addition to a Member license to access the appropriate RoleView research offering, members of its Forrester Leadership Boards receive access to the following: advisors to assist members with individ
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Forrester Research Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Forrester Research Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Forrester Research Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Forrester Research Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Forrester Research Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. FORRESTER RESEARCH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Forrester Research Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Forrester Research Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Forrester Research Inc. Major Shareholders
Forrester Research Inc. History
Forrester Research Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Forrester Research Inc. Offices and Representations
Forrester Research Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Forrester Research Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Forrester Research Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Forrester Research Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Forrester Research Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Forrester Research Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Forrester Research Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Forrester Research Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Forrester Research Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Forrester Research Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Forrester Research Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Forrester Research Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?