- The report contains detailed information about PRGX Global, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for PRGX Global, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The PRGX Global, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes PRGX Global, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of PRGX Global, Inc. business.
About PRGX Global, Inc.
PRGX Global, Inc. provides recovery audit services to businesses and government agencies. These businesses include retailers, such as discount, department, specialty, grocery and drug stores, and wholesalers who sell to these retailers; business enterprises other than retailers/wholesalers, such as manufacturers, financial services firms, and pharmaceutical companies; healthcare payers, both private sector health insurance companies and state and federal government payers, such as the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and federal and state government agencies. The company provides services to clients in approximately 30 countries.
The company conducts its operations through three segments, including Recovery Audit Services Americas, Recovery Audit Services Europe/Asia-Pacific, and New Services.
The Recovery Audit Services Americas segment represents recovery audit services (other than healthcare recovery audit services) provided in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America.
The Recovery Audit Services Europe/Asia-Pacific segment represents recovery audit services (other than healthcare recovery audit services) provided in Europe, Asia, and the Pacific region.
The New Services segment represents services to healthcare organizations, including recovery audit services, business analytics, and advisory services.
Accounts Payable Recovery Audit Services
Recovery auditing is a business service focused on finding overpayments created by purchasing processes. The company serves two main client types in its core accounts payable recovery audit business: retailers/wholesalers and business enterprises other than retailers/wholesalers (called commercial clients within the recovery audit industry).
Retail/Wholesale: The companys recovery audit services focuses on various recovery categories related to procurement and payment activities, as well as client/vendor promotions and allowances. These audits typically entail customized data acquisition from the client, frequently, including purchasing, receiving, point-of-sale, pricing and deal documentation, emails, and payment data. Recovery audits for larger retail/wholesale clients often require year-round on-site work by multi-auditor teams.
Commercial: The companys domestic commercial recovery audit services clients are served using a disbursement audit service model which entails obtaining limited data from the client and an audit focus on a select few recovery categories. Services to these types of clients to date have tended to be either periodic (typically, every two to three years) or rotational in nature with different divisions of a given client being audited in pre-arranged periodic sequences.
Healthcare Recovery Audit Services
The principal services provided as part of healthcare recovery audit involve the identification of overpayments and underpayments made to healthcare providers, such as hospitals and physicians practices. Three different categories of healthcare recovery auditing are administrative compliance, coding and billing, and medical necessity. The companys clients for its healthcare recovery audit services include CMS and other governmental and private payers.
Business Analytics and Advisory Services
The company provides advisory services to senior finance executives. These services target client functional and process areas where the company has established expertise.
The companys major customer is Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
The company was founded in 1990. It was formerly known as PRG-Schultz International, Inc. and changed its name to PRGX Global, Inc. in January 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. PRGX Global, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of PRGX Global, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of PRGX Global, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. PRGX Global, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. PRGX Global, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PRGX GLOBAL, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
PRGX Global, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
PRGX Global, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
PRGX Global, Inc. Major Shareholders
PRGX Global, Inc. History
PRGX Global, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
PRGX Global, Inc. Offices and Representations
PRGX Global, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
PRGX Global, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
PRGX Global, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
PRGX Global, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
PRGX Global, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
PRGX Global, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
PRGX Global, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
PRGX Global, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
PRGX Global, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
PRGX Global, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
PRGX Global, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
PRGX Global, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?