- The report contains detailed information about Etelos, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Etelos, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Etelos, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Etelos, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Etelos, Inc. business.
About Etelos, Inc.
Etelos, Inc. provides tools and services for the development and distribution of Web applications. The company also provides a software-as-a-service (SaaS) ecosystem for building, distributing, and using Web applications, including a marketplace to deploy and support them.
The company enables software manufacturers to migrate existing applications or create new applications, as well as involves in the package, distribution, hosting, billing, marketing, and supporting SaaS enabled applications through private label applications marketplaces.
Etelos Products and Services
Etelos has developed and offers a range of products and services for developers and for consumers of Web Applications. Its product offerings are grouped into two basic programs, including the Etelos Ecosystem and the Etelos Platform Suite.
The Etelos Ecosystem: The company provides a development, distribution, and consumption environment for scaling applications and providing business solutions to common business problems.
Etelos development products for Web Applications include open standards-based tools for Web developers, business and individual users such as the Etelos Application Server (EAS) and the Etelos Development Environment (EDE). EAS and EDE support common application languages and also support the English Application Scripting Engine (EASE).
Web Applications built with or brought to the Etelos ecosystem are made available for distribution in the Etelos Marketplace as a subscription service using the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or software-on-demand business model. The Etelos Marketplace gives developers of Web Applications, including Etelos, a place to distribute and support Web Applications. Web Applications delivered through the Etelos Marketplace would be billed, distributed and configured to provide updates and support to users in accordance with the developers desires. The company also provides additional paid professional services and support on behalf of Syndication and Marketplace Partners.
The Etelos Marketplace enables rapid adoption of Web Applications by giving customers freedom of choice to select from an array of fully customizable, on-demand business applications. Its applications might be deployed in the hosting environment of the customers choice, including hosting services provided through it. Web Applications built on the companys platform might be integrated with other Web Applications through the use of Etelos App Sync, hosted anywhere, and customized to create business solutions.
Etelos Platform Suite: The Etelos Platform Suite allows third parties to use its software platforms and its services to develop a private label application and marketplace. There are four components to the Etelos Platform Suite: The SaaS Application Platform enables technology providers to move their non-Web Application or service to Web-based SaaS distribution; The SaaS Marketplace Platform enables third parties to offer various syndicated Web Applications and services in a third party-branded SaaS marketplace; The SaaS Distribution Platform allows technology companies and service providers to distribute additional Web Applications and services to customers on a SaaS platform; and The SaaS Syndication Platform lets SaaS providers distribute their Web Applications and services through a network of third party-branded marketplaces.
Etelos Web Application Hosting: By using almost any programming language a developer chooses, including own EASE language, and by hosting Web Applications wherever users want, utilizing Etelos Application Server, the Etelos Development Environment allows partners to extend solutions using its platform.
Professional Services: The company is developing repeatable, consulting, and implementation services to assist its customers with integrating Web Applications, using them on and off-line and importing data from other systems. It provides support services.
Sales and Marketing
The companys direct sales team consists of professionals in various locations in the United States, with additional development, distribution, and business relationships being developed in North America, South America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. It focuses on small-to-medium sized businesses.
The companys competitors include NetSuite, Inc.; Epicor Software Corporation; Jamcracker; Intuit Inc.; Microsoft Corporation; SAP; The Sage Group plc; Amazon; and salesforce.com, inc.
Etelos, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ETELOS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ETELOS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ETELOS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ETELOS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ETELOS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Etelos, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Etelos, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Etelos, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Etelos, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Etelos, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. ETELOS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ETELOS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ETELOS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ETELOS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ETELOS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ETELOS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Etelos, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Etelos, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Etelos, Inc. Major Shareholders
Etelos, Inc. History
Etelos, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Etelos, Inc. Offices and Representations
Etelos, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Etelos, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Etelos, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Etelos, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Etelos, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Etelos, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Etelos, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Etelos, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Etelos, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Etelos, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Etelos, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Etelos, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?