- The report contains detailed information about The Estate Vault, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for The Estate Vault, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The The Estate Vault, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes The Estate Vault, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of The Estate Vault, Inc. business.
About The Estate Vault, Inc.
The Estate Vault, Inc. provides products and services to the financial services industry. The company's services help to keep financial, personal and legal documents up to date and in one place.
The company offers a document management software system, The Estate Vault, which provides a location for critical financial and personal information. The Estate Vault is used to store various things, including financial information, such as bank accounts, credit card registry, insurance policies, home inventory, stock portfolio, net worth tracker, estate planning tools, and financial calculators; legal information, such as legal documents, wills, will creator, real estate documents, identity theft insurance, pre-nuptial agreements, and executors companion; and personal information, such as personal data vault, key contacts directory, passports, birth certificates, medical data, personal funeral wishes, personal travel registry, P.I.N. protection, and pet information.
The company has entered into an agreement with Strategica Capital Associates, Inc. to enter into a joint venture partnership and form The Estate Vault LLC, which would have access and visibility to health care contracts at both governmental and institutional levels.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. The Estate Vault, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of The Estate Vault, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of The Estate Vault, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. The Estate Vault, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. The Estate Vault, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. THE ESTATE VAULT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
The Estate Vault, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
The Estate Vault, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
The Estate Vault, Inc. Major Shareholders
The Estate Vault, Inc. History
The Estate Vault, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
The Estate Vault, Inc. Offices and Representations
The Estate Vault, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
The Estate Vault, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
The Estate Vault, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
The Estate Vault, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
The Estate Vault, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
The Estate Vault, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
The Estate Vault, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
The Estate Vault, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
The Estate Vault, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
The Estate Vault, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
The Estate Vault, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
The Estate Vault, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?