- The report contains detailed information about Locateplus Holdings Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Locateplus Holdings Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Locateplus Holdings Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Locateplus Holdings Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Locateplus Holdings Corp. business.
About Locateplus Holdings Corp.
LocatePLUS Holdings Corporation, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, provides business-to-business, business-to-government, and business-to-consumer public information via its data integration solutions. The company subsidiaries include LocatePLUS Corporation; Worldwide Information, Inc.; Entersect Corporation; Dataphant, Inc.; Metrigenics, Inc.; and TruBackgrounds.
The companys LocatePLUS product, which is accessible through the Internet, contains searchable and cross-referenced public information on individuals throughout the United States. Information is presented in a hyper-linked fashion, permitting users to identify and obtain personal information relating to individuals and their associated residences, possible acquaintances, and various other types of data. Its LocatePLUS database consists of approximately five billion individual data entries. The company has data entries relating to approximately 225 million adult individuals in the United States.
Datasets integrated in the companys LocatePLUS product include nationwide records relating to: names and addresses; aliases; dates of birth; social security numbers; drivers license information; residential address information (including dates of residence); certain criminal arrest, conviction and incarceration records; real estate records; prior residences; recorded bankruptcies; liens; motor vehicle records; certain death records; phone numbers; and vessel registrations.
The company sells a CD-ROM-based product, Worldwide Information, which enables users to search certain motor vehicle records and drivers license information in multiple states. Its Worldwide Information product enables users to search certain motor vehicle records and drivers' license information in multiple states through a dynamic search engine. Worldwide Information product enables users to identify vehicles or drivers using complete or partial search criteria.
Entersect Corporation operates under the trade name of Entersect, and provides self-screening for both resume and online dating services. Entersect also provides services to law enforcement through an online database called Entersect Police Online (EPO).
Dataphant has information on land-based phone numbers and cell phone numbers in the United States. The Dataphant data has been integrated into its LocatePLUS, Entersect, and Worldwide Information products.
In 2009, the company acquired the stock of Employment Screening Profiles, Inc.(ESP)(doing business as Trubackgrounds), which engages in the business of developing and delivering integrated, customized Web-enabled solutions designed to aid in background verification, applicant management, and human resource collaboration processes.
Markets and Customers
The companys products are marketed and sold to federal, state and local government agencies (including law enforcement agencies), private investigators, human resource professionals, and the legal profession. Its products are used in crime and terrorism investigation (in conjunction with federal and state investigations); detection of fraud; skip tracing (the location of debtors and individuals in violation of parole or bail restrictions); background checks; legal due diligence; and identity self certification private security and risk management. The companys LocatePLUS Group products are marketed and sold to pre-screened business and government end users.
The companys major competitors include ChoicePoint, IRB, MerlinData, and Lexis-Nexis.
LocatePLUS Holdings Corporation was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Locateplus Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Locateplus Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Locateplus Holdings Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Locateplus Holdings Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Locateplus Holdings Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. LOCATEPLUS HOLDINGS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Major Shareholders
Locateplus Holdings Corp. History
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Offices and Representations
Locateplus Holdings Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Locateplus Holdings Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Locateplus Holdings Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Locateplus Holdings Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Locateplus Holdings Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Locateplus Holdings Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?