- The report contains detailed information about CYOP Systems International Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CYOP Systems International Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CYOP Systems International Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CYOP Systems International Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CYOP Systems International Inc. business.
About CYOP Systems International Inc.
CYOP Systems International Incorporated provides multimedia transactional technology solutions and services for the entertainment industry. The companys range of products and services include financial transaction platforms for on-line video games and integrated e-commerce transaction technology for on-line merchants.
www.skillarcade.com is the companys central games portal; an online games destination where people play major skill games against other players and compete in tournaments to win real money prizes. Games on the site include over the Internet, including Puzzle, Board, Trivia, Learning games, Action Games, Strategy, & Role Play games. Players win cash and/or prizes based on one or more skills, including; hand-eye coordination, reaction time, dexterity, spatial memory, long-term memory, pattern recognition, organizational skills, strategic planning, game play knowledge, general knowledge, and intelligence. The company also allows players to play on SkillArcade.com.
Red Felt Software
The company launched www.redfeltsoftware.com through a United Kingdom Company, Red Felt Software, Ltd., which has been organized as a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. With Red Felt Software, Ltd., the company intends to pursue in the iGaming market place licensing opportunities for enterprises wishing to enter in this market space. Red Felt Software is a non-download gaming system that can be executed and distributed to end-users by webmaster or administrator.
The RedFeltPoker.com site is the primary play-for-cash non-USA facing poker site featuring the companys licensed poker games. Operated through its subsidiary, Red Felt Software Ltd., the company announced an executed agreement with Action Poker Gaming Inc., to license their online poker system.
The software includes classic poker games of Texas Holdem, Omaha and 7 Card Stud, as well favorites, such as Omaha Hi. Players would be able to pick from ring game action, daily tournaments with entries to the World Poker Tour, the World Series of Poker and the major events.
CYOP Systems International Incorporated was founded in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CYOP Systems International Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CYOP Systems International Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CYOP Systems International Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CYOP Systems International Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CYOP Systems International Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYOP SYSTEMS INTERNATIONAL INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CYOP Systems International Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CYOP Systems International Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CYOP Systems International Inc. Major Shareholders
CYOP Systems International Inc. History
CYOP Systems International Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CYOP Systems International Inc. Offices and Representations
CYOP Systems International Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CYOP Systems International Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CYOP Systems International Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CYOP Systems International Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CYOP Systems International Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CYOP Systems International Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CYOP Systems International Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CYOP Systems International Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CYOP Systems International Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CYOP Systems International Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CYOP Systems International Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CYOP Systems International Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?