- The report contains detailed information about Avatar Systems, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Avatar Systems, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Avatar Systems, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Avatar Systems, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Avatar Systems, Inc. business.
About Avatar Systems, Inc.
Avatar Systems, Inc. provides enterprise resource solution software to companies engaged in the petroleum exploration and production industry. The company offers integrated software solutions for automating and integrating data and work flows across the petroleum industry, as well as the information flows between the petroleum organization and external parties.
The company provides the petroleum industry with solutions for accounting/financial management, production and land management, oil and gas marketing and electronic data exchange on both a licensed basis and as an application service provider (ASP).
The company provides technology products and services to support the ongoing management of an upstream petroleum business and to facilitate the processing of oil and gas transactions through the back office systems of buyers, sellers, and traders. It offers a line of accounting, resource management, and document management software for the petroleum industry through its Avatar400, Petroware2000, Integra Energy, and ISYNERGY product lines. The companys products offer various applications specific to the accounting, billing, financial analysis, document management and land, royalty and production management functions of a petroleum company.
Petroware2000 runs on major operating systems and hardware types, including Microsoft Windows, Hewlett Packard, and IBM products. Petroware2000 runs on any platform and is available in single and multi-user licenses and on an ASP basis. Petroware2000 product is designed for the small- to medium-sized petroleum company.
The Integra Energy Management Software System provides accounting, land, production, field capture and drilling operations software for domestic oil & gas operators, investors, and drilling companies. Support for EDI, eCommerce and EFT are incorporated into the products via uploads, downloads and support for data exchange and interfaces for CDEX, JIBE, CODE, GRADE, IHS/PI/Dwights, Aries, GeoGraphix, Federal and State electronic filing. Integras database technology supports multiple database platforms including: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and IBM DB2.
Avatar 400 provides an accounting system, which delivers information from the database to users. Avatar400, which was designed primarily for use by major petroleum companies, provides a range of data elements and multiple sorting capabilities. Avatar400 offers a selection of accounting software modules which include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, revenue accounting, joint interest billing, partnership accounting, depletion (cost & statutory), fixed assets (GAAP & tax), budgeting and revenue accrual. Additionally, its Avatar400 product provides functionality for production management, oil and gas marketing, field inventory and data exchange interfaces between accounting and engineering systems.
The companys Petroware, Integra, and RAPID (Remote Access Private Integrated Datalink) ASP systems deliver enterprise resource solutions to petroleum companies on a worldwide basis.
iSYNERGY is an integrated information management software. It combines document and data capture, process automation, workflow, imaging, enterprise report management, and secured access in a single, browser-based application. iSYNERGY provides the capability to dynamically organize and control the delivery of documents and data to share information among employees, partners, and customers. iSYNERGY integrates with CRM, ERP, accounting and other enterprise applications providing a framework for functional expansion and for managing the entire enterprise document infrastructure.
Professional services consist of consulting, implementation, integration, custom report writing, and training. The companys clients purchase consulting services from it to support their implementations, assist in the conversion of their historical data and provide ongoing training and education.
The companys primary supplier is IBM.
Avatar Systems, Inc. was founded in 1996.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Avatar Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Avatar Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Avatar Systems, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Avatar Systems, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Avatar Systems, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AVATAR SYSTEMS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Avatar Systems, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Avatar Systems, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Avatar Systems, Inc. Major Shareholders
Avatar Systems, Inc. History
Avatar Systems, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Avatar Systems, Inc. Offices and Representations
Avatar Systems, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Avatar Systems, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Avatar Systems, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Avatar Systems, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Avatar Systems, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Avatar Systems, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Avatar Systems, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Avatar Systems, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Avatar Systems, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Avatar Systems, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Avatar Systems, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Avatar Systems, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?