- The report contains detailed information about CT Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CT Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CT Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CT Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CT Holdings, Inc. business.
About CT Holdings, Inc.
CT Holdings, Inc., a development stage company, owns and operates the Website www.collegetonight.com, an interactive service and networking platform for the college market, targeting both active students and alumni.
The companys Website provides an online forum for students to exchange information on social activities happening offline, serving as a catalyst for real-life relationships and interaction among users. Its Website provides up-to-the minute news about club events, parties, music performances, sporting events, and promotions throughout their communities. It develops, builds, and markets online community products to serve the college market.
Products and Services
The companys Website displays events in and around campus, including special deals that are targeted to appeal to the college student. When an event icon is clicked, a description page appears with event details, venue information, reviews, and an excitement scale.
The companys Website features include the following:
Entourage: The Entourage is a group of friends that a user has real life relationships with- maintaining these friendships. A user may add a friend to his or her Entourage simply by clicking on a link, which automatically adds the friend to the Entourage, and no confirmation is required from the friend that has been added. Users would categorize their Entourage with cliques so that its even simpler to track buddies social activities, girls or boys of interest or even people the user is trying to avoid.
Groups: Users would subscribe to different groups that contain users of like interests. Each group has features, such as polling, simple communication, event statistics, and photos, but with results limited to members of the group only. The user would create a group for an on-campus club, and would view statistics on where everyone in the club is going that night, poll their friends for questions, and view photographs.
Crush Calculator: The Crush Calculator is designed to match people who have crushes on one another, forging new relationships in a privacy-protected way. Unless two people list each other, neither would know you have crushes on one another.
Hook-Ups: As an extension to the Crush Calculator, the Hook-Up module allows the user to find and obtain a date or friend for a date party, formal, a night on the town, or simply a dinner and a movie, a concert, or a tennis game.
My Shots: Photographs provide users with memories of their experience. At the top of the page, the albums for the events that the user has attended are listed under the title, Events I Have Attended. Users perusing event albums would assess what friends may have been in attendance.
Polling: If a user cannot decide where to go at night, what the theme should be for the next frat party, or where to hold a friends birthday celebration, a user would create a poll to solicit suggestions in the personal polling section. The poll may be sent to one of his or her groups/cliques, the entire Entourage, or only specific users in the Entourage.
Social Planner: Users plan and schedule their future social events with its calendar system. Basically, a user can log any personal activity or event and its date and time in the calendar system.
Drunk Dials: This messaging application would enable users to send and receive short messages to other designated user(s) with instant alerts.
Alerts/Social Ticker: Alerts are automatic system messages informing the user the activities of his/her Entourage that day or evening.
Excitement Scale: The companys system creates event ratings based on various people attending an event. The number of people indicating their attendance at the event is compared to that of other events for that night, on a starred scale of from 1 to 5 stars.
Celebrity Profiles: Celebrities using the companys service might establish a national profile in its system which users from any campus can add to their Entourage. Celebrity clients would utilize it for publicity purposes, permitting user fans ready access to scheduled appearances, and other pertinent celebrity information.
Inebriation Station: A flash meter that allows users to estimate their blood alcohol content based on the number and type of drinks consumed related to their body weight. The tool is informative, yet provides humorous interaction with the user.
Venues: Mimicking the Entourage functionality, this section allows users to view and tag favorite venues for search.
Advanced Banner Filtering: Advertisers provide set criteria for the dissemination of their messages to select groups of its users.
School Stats: These statistics show how many people at school are going out and destination of the majority, broken down into various relevant categories.
Shout-Outs: Whether you want to wish a friend a happy birthday or just publicly message him or her, these school-specific boards are a censored posting for users to give notice to one another with the attention of all of their campus friends.
Event Feed: In order to provide the companys subscribers with the major update of local activities and events, it has partnered with Upcoming.org to synchronize their database of events with those available on its campus Websites nationally.
Cliques: This is a real language system that functions throughout the site, from grouping to messaging.
The companys social networking services compete with various social networking Web sites, such as MySpace and Facebook; various specialty Web sites, including Classmates.com, LinkedIn, Reunion.com, and Monster.coms Military.com service offering online social networking services based on school, work or military communities. It also competes with various Websites providing users with alternative networks and ways of locating and interacting with acquaintances from various affiliations include Web portals, such as Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL; and online services, such as White Pages and US Search designed to locate individuals.
The company was founded in 1983. It was formerly known as College Tonight, Inc. and changed its name to CT Holdings, Inc. in 2009.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CT HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CT HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CT HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CT HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CT HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CT Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CT Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CT Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CT Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CT Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CT HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CT HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CT HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CT HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CT HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CT HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CT Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CT Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CT Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
CT Holdings, Inc. History
CT Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CT Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
CT Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CT Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CT Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CT Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CT Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CT Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CT Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CT Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CT Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CT Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CT Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CT Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?