- The report contains detailed information about ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. business.
About ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc.
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. provides advertising, marketing, and communication services to small and medium companies (SMEs) in China.
Principal Products and Services
The companys products and services include bundled advertising campaign services, comprising www.28.com (28.com), its Internet advertising portal, and its television and Web advertisement services; agency services, whereby the company re-sells to its customers Web advertising space on third-party Internet sites and television advertising space; resale of Internet Advertising resources; and in-bank advertising services conducted through its network of kiosks located in bank branches.
28.com is an Internet site for information about small business opportunities in China. The company has approximately 500 long-term clients advertising business opportunities on the site. The platform provides advertisers with the tools to build sales channels and develop relationships directly with sales agents, distributors, resellers and/or franchisees. 28.com allows entrepreneurs interested in inexpensive franchise and business opportunities to find details about opportunities in various industries; provides shopping for SMEs and entrepreneurs by providing customized services, such as design, Web site setup, and advertisement placement through promoting; and bundles with 28.com video production, traffic generation techniques, and search-engine optimization.
The company, as part of its media campaign services, produces and distributes television shows that include advertisements similar to infomercials, but include promotions for various clients during the allotted time. The companys clients pay it for editorial coverage and advertising spots. The shows produced by its TV unit are distributed during airtime purchased on the biggest national satellite television stations, including Hunan TV, Jiangxi TV, Shandong TV, Guangdong TV, Fujian TV, Guangxi TV, Mongolia TV, Yunnan TV, Tianjin TV, and Heilongjiang TV. The brands of shows produced by the company are entitled Gold List, Online Business Opportunities, The Charm of Wealth, Venture Express, and Start and Runs Road to Wealth.
Resale of Internet Advertising Resources
The company resells to its clients sponsored search resources from Baidu.
The company operates its bank kiosk advertising network, launched in 2008, through Shanghai Borongdingsi Computer Technology Co., Ltd. The company places its kiosk machines, which include a LCD advertising display, in bank branches to target banking patrons. It markets its LCD display network to advertisers in the financial services and insurance industries. As of December 31, 2009, the company had approximately 200 flat-panel displays placed in branches of China Construction Bank in Henan Province. The companys client base for bank kiosk advertising includes China Telecom; China Mobile; China Unicom; China Construction Bank; Ping An of China; China International Fund Management Co., Ltd.; Toyota, PICC, Guangzhou Honda; and Audi.
The company has a strategic partnership with China Construction Bank for the establishment of a nationwide network of bank kiosks displaying its clients advertising on large LCD screens and providing bank customers with free Internet access to on-line banking services.
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2003.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINANET ONLINE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. History
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?