- The report contains detailed information about cScape Group Plc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for cScape Group Plc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The cScape Group Plc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes cScape Group Plc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of cScape Group Plc. business.
About cScape Group Plc.
cScape Group Plc, through its subsidiaries, provides Internet based business to business and publishing services in the United Kingdom. The companys services include Internet services hosting, digital communication, media and interactive technology services. It also offers Web strategy services; builds, designs, and promotes Web sites; and provides advisory and consultancy services in the areas of Web sites. In addition, the company provides e-business/Web agency services; mail and mobility services in the areas of BlackBerry, email hosting, spam and virus protection, and Microsoft exchange hosted services; and professional services, including consulting, data backup, domain registration, remote server management, support, and software licenses. Further, it provides media consultancy, Web design and development, interactive TV, animation, search engine optimization, online campaign planning/managing, brand creation/development, project management, Web hosting, and banner creation services. The company was formerly known as Netb2b2 Plc and changed its name to cScape Group Plc in August 2009. cScape Group is based in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. cScape Group Plc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of cScape Group Plc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of cScape Group Plc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. cScape Group Plc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. cScape Group Plc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CSCAPE GROUP PLC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
cScape Group Plc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
cScape Group Plc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
cScape Group Plc. Major Shareholders
cScape Group Plc. History
cScape Group Plc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
cScape Group Plc. Offices and Representations
cScape Group Plc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
cScape Group Plc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
cScape Group Plc. Capital Market Snapshot
cScape Group Plc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
cScape Group Plc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
cScape Group Plc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
cScape Group Plc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
cScape Group Plc. 1-year Stock Charts
cScape Group Plc. 5-year Stock Charts
cScape Group Plc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
cScape Group Plc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
cScape Group Plc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?