- The report contains detailed information about Anglo Pacific Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Anglo Pacific Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Anglo Pacific Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Anglo Pacific Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Anglo Pacific Group plc business.
About Anglo Pacific Group plc
Anglo Pacific Group plc, through its subsidiaries, engages in securing natural resources royalties by acquisition and through investment in mining interests primarily in coal, gold, and uranium. It owns coal royalties in the Kestrel and Crinum underground mines in Queensland, Australia; a 1% net smelter royalty (NSR) in the Beverley Four Mile Uranium project in South Australia; and a 1% NSR over the Salamanca Uranium project in Spain. The company also holds the royalty rights to mineral exploration tenures covering approximately 4.8 million acres of the Athabasca Basin, Canada; a 2.5% NSR on the Engenho gold project in Brazil; and a 2.5% NSR in the Midway and McKenzie Break properties in Quebec, Canada. In addition, it owns a 2.5% NSR in the El Valle gold deposits in Spain; and a 2% NSR on the Jogjakarta Iron Sands project in Indonesia. Further, the company has interests in base metals, platinum group metals, copper, and zinc projects; and a talc deposit in Shetland. Additionally, it has a joint venture with Core Coal Holdings to identify mining opportunities in Australia, as well as carry out investigations into a potential coal area in Australia. The company is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Anglo Pacific Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Anglo Pacific Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Anglo Pacific Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Anglo Pacific Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Energy Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Anglo Pacific Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UK PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ANGLO PACIFIC GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Anglo Pacific Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Anglo Pacific Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Anglo Pacific Group plc Major Shareholders
Anglo Pacific Group plc History
Anglo Pacific Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Anglo Pacific Group plc Offices and Representations
Anglo Pacific Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Anglo Pacific Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Anglo Pacific Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
Anglo Pacific Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Energy Industry Statistics
Anglo Pacific Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Anglo Pacific Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Anglo Pacific Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Anglo Pacific Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
Anglo Pacific Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
Anglo Pacific Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Anglo Pacific Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Anglo Pacific Group plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?