- The report contains detailed information about CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. business.
About CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd.
CS LoxInfo Public Company Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides Internet services in Thailand. It offers Internet data center services, Internet access, and satellite uplink-downlink services for domestic and international communications under the CS LOXINFO brand name. The company also provides high speed Internet services, such as ADSL, IPSTAR, and dialup services; and various value added services comprising virtual private network, E-mail solution, security system, voice over Internet protocol, international roaming, and managed services. It also involves in printed directory advertising business, which offers Thailand yellow pages, home yellow pages, regional yellow pages, and city yellow pages; and provides directory searching services through 1188 call center and www.yellow pages.co.th. In addition, the company operates as a content service provider that provides various choices of contents comprising news, music and ringtones, VDO galleries, graphic themes, Java games, and horoscope services for mobile telephone users through direct download or monthly subscription services, as well as to fixed telephone users through dedicate phone numbers for audio text voice service. It also offers weekly classified magazines focusing primarily on auto, jobs, and homes segments. The company offers its products and services primarily to corporate and residential customers, and small and medium scale businesses. CS LoxInfo Public Company Limited is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. THAILAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CS LOXINFO PUBLIC CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. History
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CS Loxinfo Public Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?