- The report contains detailed information about Covenant Group of China, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Covenant Group of China, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Covenant Group of China, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Covenant Group of China, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Covenant Group of China, Inc. business.
About Covenant Group of China, Inc.
Covenant Group of China Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in acquiring equity interests in private companies based and operating in China.
The companys primary subsidiaries include Chongqing HongSheng Information Industry Co., Inc. (Chongqing Sysway or Sysway) and Hainan Jien Intelligent Engineering Co., Inc. (Hainan Jien or JIEN).
In January 2010, the company acquired the assets of a small technology company under a wholly owned subsidiary, Pandaz LLC.
Chongqing Sysway operates as a developer of information systems and collaboration software, and it is also a systems integrator for manufacturers in the Chinese tobacco industry.
Chongqing Sysways core business products are tobacco industry administration software and systems integration, both of which are protected by company-owned intellectual property rights. Chongqing Sysways administration software solution for the tobacco industry provides core products for the tobacco industrial supply chain, including serial software products, such as enterprise resources planning administration systems (ERP), manufacture execution systems, office automation and collaboration software (OA), E-government solutions, human resources management systems, and trade development systems.
Enterprise Information Portal System: The system is designed for corporations or government entities that have multiple branch locations. The Portal system is composed of various servers, and interfaces with different operating systems and databases and maintaining high system security to protect the end users personal information.
Sales Management System: This system includes market forecasts, trend analysis, client relationship management, daily sales management, and project distribution management. The system facilitates the sharing of data between the corporation and the branches.
Human Resource Management System: The system provides a database on all employees to enable middle to large size enterprises to quickly identify employees fitting special needs requirements. The system maintains data regarding: education, standard testing results, and performance reviews.
Content Management Platform System: The platform is used for content auditing, issuance, decorate, style adjustment, and accessing management for dynamic Web sites. It is suited for management use in corporate, government or individual projects.
Collectivize Tobacco Materials Litigation Supplying Chain Management System: The system tracks raw materials from purchase through the supply chain, including receipt, inventory, sale and realization of the related revenue and receivable. It is designed for tobacco manufacturers, and can also be applied to mining industries.
Enterprise Resource Plan (iERP) v 3.1: It is a software plan based on the JAVA component for manufacturing activities, and it includes various modules, including production plan, distribution, material purchase, manufacture, quality management, and labor and capital management.
CAPP V 3.5 (JAVA Development Kit (JDK)): JDK is a software development kit for producing Java programs, which is the core of JAVA. Java is a technology that allows software, designed and written just once for an idealized virtual machine, to run on various real computers, and facilitating its security consulting services to its customer base comprising the financial industry and government-related entities.
Hainan Jien engages in professional intelligent construction (IC) for modernized buildings, installation of surveillance networks and the development and expansion of IT for enterprises. JIEN provides surveillance and IC services to various market sectors, such as manufacturing, finance, securities, hotel, postal services, aviation, government, and residential. Its business focuses on providing various services to its customers, including installation of security and surveillance systems (such as monitoring systems, alarm systems, access management, one-card pass technology and visual intercom); TV engineering (cable and satellite television and communal antennae applications); BAS automation and self-control en
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Covenant Group of China, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Covenant Group of China, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Covenant Group of China, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Covenant Group of China, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Covenant Group of China, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COVENANT GROUP OF CHINA, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Major Shareholders
Covenant Group of China, Inc. History
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Offices and Representations
Covenant Group of China, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Covenant Group of China, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Covenant Group of China, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Covenant Group of China, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Covenant Group of China, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Covenant Group of China, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?