- The report contains detailed information about Compumed Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Compumed Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Compumed Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Compumed Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Compumed Inc. business.
About Compumed Inc.
CompuMed, Inc., a medical diagnostic product and services company, engages in the development and marketing of its osteoporosis testing technology OsteoGram and the computer interpretation of electrocardiograms (ECGs). The company also develops imaging based diagnostic systems for the detection of certain musculoskeletal diseases, such as Osteoporosis.
The companys various products include CardioGram, OsteoGram, and OsteoCare.
The CardioGram is an electronic workflow and telemedicine application focused on tele-cardiology. Using its customized electrocardiogram terminals, an electrocardiogram is acquired from a patient, digitized, and transmitted in electronic form to its central computers for digital workflow processing, analyzed, and received back on the electrocardiogram terminal, where the electrocardiogram trace and computer interpretation are printed. It provides an overread by a cardiologist and returns the results within a short time frame. The company sells or rents various electrocardiogram machines and supplies, including electrodes, recording paper, gel, and patient cables. The CardioGram also manages electronic records in connection of electronic medical records and digital workflow applications.
The OsteoGram is a non-invasive diagnostic software system that provides bone density measurement in connection with screening for osteoporosis and assessing hip fracture risk from digital X-Rays of the hand and wrist. Its target markets for these products are OEMs and settings where digital X-Ray infrastructure is used, such as hospitals, radiology practices, imaging centers, and orthopedic office practices.
Strategic Relationships: The company's network of digital equipment partners include Rayco (CareStream China), CareStream Health (previously Kodak Health Group), Swissray International, and FujiFilm Medical USA.
OsteoCare provides a self-contained peripheral unit with a dual-energy absorption X-ray technology. OsteoCare is useful to provide a self-contained BMD testing device in clinical point-of-care settings. Its sells, leases or rents the OsteoCare system. It targets the OsteoCare product at point-of-care markets, such as general practices and obstetric-gynecology practices.
The company is providing ECG over-read services to 975 institutions, nationwide and has performed tests on approximately 75,000 patients totaling approximately 100,000 tests.
The companys competitior includes Biomedical Systems, Inc.
CompuMed, Inc. was founded in 1973.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUMED INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUMED INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUMED INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUMED INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUMED INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Compumed Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Compumed Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Compumed Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Compumed Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Compumed Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUMED INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUMED INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUMED INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUMED INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUMED INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUMED INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Compumed Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Compumed Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Compumed Inc. Major Shareholders
Compumed Inc. History
Compumed Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Compumed Inc. Offices and Representations
Compumed Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Compumed Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Compumed Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Compumed Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Compumed Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Compumed Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Compumed Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Compumed Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Compumed Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Compumed Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Compumed Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Compumed Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?