- The report contains detailed information about DDD Group plc that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for DDD Group plc. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The DDD Group plc financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes DDD Group plc competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of DDD Group plc business.
About DDD Group plc
DDD Group plc engages in the development and licensing of software, the conversion of content from 2D to 3D, and the supply of hardware services and IP to enable the viewing of 3D images.
Products and Services
3D TELEVISION MARKET
The TriDef Core integrates with video circuits inside conventional televisions, through the elimination of duplicated image processing functions. Using TriDef Core enabled 3D HDTV, a consumer could watch any of their existing entertainment content on a 3D television, without requiring it to be specially produced or transmitted in 3D. The TriDef Core converts Blu Ray discs, DVDs, video cassettes, games consoles, cable, satellite and digital TV signals to 3D in real time, yielding a supply of 3D content for the consumer television market.
TriDef Core also supports a range of conventional 3D encoding formats, allowing broadcasters and studios to deliver original 3D content to consumers on Blu Ray disc, DVD and over the air programming. Since TriDef Core is an embedded solution, integrated into the 3D television and activated by the TV remote control, it provides user interface to 3D.
The companys TriDef Core business model includes: the licensing of the TriDef Core technology to display makers and display chip makers, yielding license fees and per display or per chip royalties; and the potential for one time development fees based on DDDs assistance in integrating the TriDef Core technology with the licensees new 3D television or video processing chip.
3D MOBILE PHONE MARKET
The company provides the DDD Mobile software library as well as 2D to 3D content conversion and creation services for customers in the emerging market for applications and content for 3D capable mobile phones.
DDD Mobile provides 3D content solution for mobile devices, allowing on handset real time 2D to 3D conversion for still pictures, movies and animations as well as the presentation of original 3D content. Consistent with other TriDef-based software solutions, DDD Mobile also allows the end user to control the 3D effect to suit their personal viewing preferences. By delivering DDD Mobile as a compact software library, DDD offers a route to market by allowing handset manufacturers to add the key 3D features their existing multimedia handset applications, including photo viewers and movie players.
DDDs mobile business model includes: the licensing of the DDD Mobile software library to handset makers, yielding license fees and per handset software royalties; the potential for one time development fees based on DDDs assistance in integrating the DDD Mobile software with the licensees new 3D handset; an ongoing per transaction content based on the subscribers download of chargeable premium 3D content in which DDD has been involved in the conversion or creation.
3D CONTENT MARKET
The 3D digital cinema market has approximately 1,300 screens installed worldwide. The companys 3D content business model includes: the licensing of the DDD 3D conversion tools to post production specialists, yielding license fees and per production royalties; the potential to publish 3D content on DVD and Blu Ray discs for sale to the growing number of 3D television owners; the potential for one time development fees based on DDDs assistance in the research and development of highly 3D conversion post production software tools.
3D PC MARKET
The company supplies 3D display screens for use by professional customers engaged in scientific visualisation, molecular modeling, 3D research and development and other PC-based applications. The company markets 3D displays through its online store and reseller network.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DDD GROUP PLC COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DDD GROUP PLC BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DDD GROUP PLC SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DDD GROUP PLC FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DDD GROUP PLC COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. DDD Group plc Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of DDD Group plc and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of DDD Group plc and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. DDD Group plc Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. DDD Group plc Industry Position Analysis
6. DDD GROUP PLC NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DDD GROUP PLC EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DDD GROUP PLC ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DDD GROUP PLC IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DDD GROUP PLC PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DDD GROUP PLC VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
DDD Group plc Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
DDD Group plc Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
DDD Group plc Major Shareholders
DDD Group plc History
DDD Group plc Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
DDD Group plc Offices and Representations
DDD Group plc SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
DDD Group plc Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
DDD Group plc Capital Market Snapshot
DDD Group plc Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
DDD Group plc Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
DDD Group plc Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
DDD Group plc Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
DDD Group plc 1-year Stock Charts
DDD Group plc 5-year Stock Charts
DDD Group plc vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
DDD Group plc vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
DDD Group plc Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?