- The report contains detailed information about Comarch SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Comarch SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Comarch SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Comarch SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Comarch SA business.
About Comarch SA
Comarch S.A. operates as an IT services company that specializes in IT solutions for the telecommunications and financial services industries, government, large enterprises, and small and medium businesses worldwide. Its products and solutions cover billing, network management, ERP systems, IT security, CRM and loyalty management, EDI, sales support, electronic communication, and business intelligence. Comarchs Telecommunications Business Unit specializes in designing, implementing, and integrating solutions and services for mobile operators, fixed and broadband operators, wholesale departments, MVNO/MVNE operators, ISPs and VoIP operators, content providers, and IPTV operators. Its Finance Business Unit focuses primarily on banking industry, offering solutions to retail and corporate banking, operations management, risk management, treasury, and IT domain, as well as offers insurance and capital market solutions for insurers, brokerage houses, asset management companies, mutual and pension funds, factors, and capital groups. The companys Trade and Services Business Unit specializes in the design, implementation, and integration of IT solutions to support loyalty programs; the exchange of electronic documents and business information; and sales process management, as well as document management and circulation within a company. It also offers services in the area of IT infrastructure management. The companys Government Unit specializes in the design, implementation, and integration of IT solutions for state administration offices; local government; and water, gas, and electricity supply markets. Comarchs ERP Unit involves in the development and implementation of intuitive software solutions to help small and mid-sized companies optimize their business processes. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Krakow, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMARCH SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMARCH SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMARCH SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMARCH SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMARCH SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Comarch SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Comarch SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Comarch SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Comarch SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Comarch SA Industry Position Analysis
6. COMARCH SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMARCH SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMARCH SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMARCH SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMARCH SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMARCH SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Comarch SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Comarch SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Comarch SA Major Shareholders
Comarch SA History
Comarch SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Comarch SA Offices and Representations
Comarch SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Comarch SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Comarch SA Capital Market Snapshot
Comarch SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Comarch SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Comarch SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Comarch SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Comarch SA 1-year Stock Charts
Comarch SA 5-year Stock Charts
Comarch SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Comarch SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Comarch SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?