- The report contains detailed information about Radisson Mining Resources Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Radisson Mining Resources Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Radisson Mining Resources Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Radisson Mining Resources Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Radisson Mining Resources Inc. business.
About Radisson Mining Resources Inc.
Radisson Mining Resources, Inc. engages in the exploration and development of gold, molybdenum and base-metal properties.
The company has a portfolio of 8 properties, which cover a total area of 28,036 hectares in Quebec and Ontario. It has a portfolio of 7 properties, which cover a total area of 27,507 hectares in northwestern Quebec.
OBRIEN / KEWAGAMA PROPERTIES
The OBrien (617 hectares) and Kewagama (112 hectares) properties are 100% owned by the company. They are located approximately six kilometres west of the Lapa gold property, owned by Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (1.4 million oz), and immediately west of the Globex-Queenston joint venture on the Wood-Pandora project, where new gold zones were discovered in 2006 (Ironwood Zone, C, and D zones).
MASSICOTTE GROUP PROPERTIES
The project, which has a total area of 24,664 hectares, forms a contiguous claim block located 15 kilo metes east of the Detour Lake Mine, where Detour Gold Corporation announced gold resources totalling approximately 13.2 million ounces of gold.
The Massicotte Group claims cover approximately 20 kilo metes along the Sunday Lake deformation zone. In 2007, Arianne Resources Inc. (Arianne) signed an option agreement to acquire 50% of Radissons interest in its Detour Lake mining camp claims.
Arianne identified 19 sectors with potential for gold mineralization, based on geological and geophysical signature and on the presence of anomalous gold values. In June 2008, eight sectors were covered by an MMI (Metal Mobile Ion) soil geochemical test survey.
PROPERTIES IN ONTARIO
In 2008, Radisson completed the acquisition of the 512 hectares Highway property.
In April 2009, Radisson sold its Destor and Lepine properties to Clifton Star Resources Inc.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Radisson Mining Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Radisson Mining Resources Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Metals & Mining Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. RADISSON MINING RESOURCES INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Major Shareholders
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. History
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Offices and Representations
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Metals & Mining Industry Statistics
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Radisson Mining Resources Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?