- The report contains detailed information about CA Technologies that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CA Technologies. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CA Technologies financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CA Technologies competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CA Technologies business.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies operates as an independent enterprise information technology (IT) software and service company. The company engages in the design, development, marketing, licensing and support of IT management software products that operate on a range of hardware platforms and operating systems. It develops and delivers software and services that help organizations manage and secure their IT infrastructures and deliver IT services.
The company addresses various components of the computing environment, including people, information, processes, systems, networks, applications and databases. It has a portfolio of software products that address its customers needs, with a specific focus on: service management and assurance; project and portfolio management; and security (identity and access management). It delivers its products on-premise or, for certain products, via software-as-a-service (SaaS).
Products and Services
Service Management and Assurance: The company engages in application performance management and network performance management. It enables customers to manage their infrastructures to identify and minimize problems before they affect users. The companys products include CA NSM, CA eHealth, CA Wily Introscope, and CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager.
Mainframe: The company is an independent software vendor. Its products include CA DB2 Tools, CA IDMS, CA Easytrieve, and CA Endevor.
Project and Portfolio Management: The company offers CA Clarity Project & Portfolio Management product, which helps customers improve IT investment decisions.
Security: The company engages in identity and access management. It enables customers to understand and control what users have done, who can access particular systems and what users can do. The companys security portfolio includes CA Access Control, CA SiteMinder, CA Identity Manager, and CA Single Sign-On.
The companys software products are used in a range of industries, businesses and applications. It services companies across major industries worldwide, including banks, insurance companies, other financial services providers, governmental agencies, manufacturers, technology companies, retailers, educational institutions, and health care institutions.
The company offers its products and services primarily in the United States; the Asia Pacific; Japan; the Middle East; and Africa.
In March 2010, the company acquired Nimsoft AS, a provider of IT performance and availability monitoring solutions for emerging enterprises and managed service providers.
In March 2010, the company also acquired 3Tera, Inc., a company involved in cloud deployment, to expand its portfolio of solutions to automate the provisioning of applications into the cloud environment.
In January 2010, the company acquired Oblicore, Inc., a provider of service level management software for enterprises and service providers.
In November 2009, the company acquired NetQoS, Inc., a provider of network performance management and service delivery solutions.
On July 16, 2010, SAP AG and CA Technologies have collaborated to help customers manage risk across their business and IT processes. Using products from CA Technologies with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) applications from SAP would allow IT executives to gain control over their IT risk and compliance initiatives and focus on long-term value creation for the business.
On September 16, 2010, CA Technologies and Fujitsu Ltd. announced the formation of a strategic alliance that would improve each company's service assurance product portfolio and cloud computing strategy.
In November 2010, Siemens IT Solutions, Services Ltd., and CA Technologies have announced a strategic alliance to provide carbon and sustainability management tools and processes that measure, assess, and report environmental impact and performance within an organization.
On December 8, 2010, CA Technologies announced that it has teamed up with Tekmark Global Solutions to offer a new CA Services Tiered Partner Program. The new program establishes a process and structure to support the growth of the CA Services partner network.
The company's major competitors include IBM, HP, BMC, and Symantec.
The company was founded in 1974. It was formerly known as CA, Inc. and changed its name to CA Technologies on May 16, 2010.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CA TECHNOLOGIES COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CA TECHNOLOGIES BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CA TECHNOLOGIES SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CA TECHNOLOGIES FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CA TECHNOLOGIES COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CA Technologies Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CA Technologies and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CA Technologies and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CA Technologies Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CA Technologies Industry Position Analysis
6. CA TECHNOLOGIES NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CA TECHNOLOGIES EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CA TECHNOLOGIES ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CA TECHNOLOGIES IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CA TECHNOLOGIES PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CA TECHNOLOGIES VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CA Technologies Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CA Technologies Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CA Technologies Major Shareholders
CA Technologies History
CA Technologies Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CA Technologies Offices and Representations
CA Technologies SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CA Technologies Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CA Technologies Capital Market Snapshot
CA Technologies Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CA Technologies Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CA Technologies Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CA Technologies Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CA Technologies 1-year Stock Charts
CA Technologies 5-year Stock Charts
CA Technologies vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CA Technologies vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CA Technologies Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?