- The report contains detailed information about B3System S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for B3System S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The B3System S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes B3System S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of B3System S.A. business.
About B3System S.A.
B3System S.A. operates in the information technology (IT) security field in Poland. It provides solutions for protecting workstations and servers, which include antivirus and antispam solutions, personal desktops firewalls, and personal IDS; email and Web security solutions comprising content filtering, URL filtering, appliances, and dedicated software solutions; firewalls; intrusion detection systems; systems for automatic vulnerability assessment; data leak protection system; cryptographic systems; and authentication, authorization, and accounting systems used in remote and local access solutions. The company also offers load balancing solutions for network load optimization, performance management, and security applications; documents workflow and archiving systems; SIEM systems to collect, correlate, store, and analyze security logs from various network sources; systems for data archiving and backup; IT systems management solutions; products for IT infrastructure virtualization; Web application performance management solutions; systems for application and transmission control protocol/Internet protocol traffic acceleration; and antifraud systems to protect against credit card and bank account fraud money laundering and phishing activities. In addition, it provides professional trainings, audits, implementation services, and technical support. The company is based in Warszawa, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. B3SYSTEM S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. B3SYSTEM S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. B3SYSTEM S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. B3SYSTEM S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. B3SYSTEM S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. B3System S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of B3System S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of B3System S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. B3System S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. B3System S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. B3SYSTEM S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. B3SYSTEM S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. B3SYSTEM S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. B3SYSTEM S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. B3SYSTEM S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. B3SYSTEM S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
B3System S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
B3System S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
B3System S.A. Major Shareholders
B3System S.A. History
B3System S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
B3System S.A. Offices and Representations
B3System S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
B3System S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
B3System S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
B3System S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
B3System S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
B3System S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
B3System S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
B3System S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
B3System S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
B3System S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
B3System S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
B3System S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?