- The report contains detailed information about Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Pentamedia Graphics Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. business.
About Pentamedia Graphics Ltd.
Pentamedia Graphics Limited engages in the production of motion pictures and videos and provides other software related services. It engages in the animation, graphics, and special effects industry. The Company has acquired Improvision Corporation, an U.S. based company. The Company operates through four divisions that include big screen, small screen, personal screen, and education and training.
Big Screen: The Companys big screen segment provides 2D and 3D animation services.
Small Screen: As of December 31, 2002, the companys small screen segment produced 26 episodes of 22 minutes for Vasantham Central of Media Corp., Singapore. Three animated features titled Bible Stories, Fairy Tale and Moral Stories would be executed for Splash Channel.
Personal Screen: The Personal Screen segment includes interactive multimedia Web site, www.numtv.com. It has agreement with the United States based web-casting portal IBLAST for airing three hours of content to be relayed into the cities of the United States of America.
Education and Training: The Companys education and training segment provides knowledge skill and career-oriented training in the areas of multimedia technology.
Pentamedia offers its services for various segments of the entertainment industry, which include studio entertainment, media entertainment, Web entertainment, themed entertainment, and sports entertainment.
Media Dreams Limited: Media Dreams Limited produces films. They also foray into film distribution activity and distributed films like 12B, Ashoka, Pammal K Sambandam and Crocodile Dundee. Media Dreams has produced over 500hours of TV software and six feature films have been released. This company has also undertaken marketing of popular teleserials Kodeeswaran, Neelavaanam, Thozhigal, Kundakka Mandakka. It is distributing Metti Oli and Thandhira Bhoomi.
Mayajaal Entertainment Limited: This Company had a digital entertainment family center located on the marine East Coast Road off Chennai. A plethora of events, campaigns, shooting valleys, corporate outings, games etc., have been the way of life for the center.
Kris Srikkanth Sports Entertainment Limited: This Company has released its first CD/VCD titled WORLD CUP 83 and Cricket Encyclopedia. The Internet division of the company completed 150 hours of live web-cast of cricket content for numtv.com.
Pentamedia Graphics Limited, promoted by V Ramakrishnan, was incorporated in 1976. The company was formerly known as Pentafour Software and Exports and changed its name to Pentamedia Graphics Limited in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Media Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. PENTAMEDIA GRAPHICS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Major Shareholders
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. History
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Offices and Representations
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Media Industry Statistics
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Pentamedia Graphics Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?