- The report contains detailed information about Axtive Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Axtive Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Axtive Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Axtive Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Axtive Corp. business.
About Axtive Corp.
Axtive Corporation engages in the acquisition and operation of technology companies that deliver software products and related professional services to middle-market companies.
The company provides system integration, web application development and managed hosting services to government and private sector clients within the United States. The Company operates in two business units include ThinkSpark IT Professional Services, an IT services firm specializing in Infrastructure Assurance and Availability, Collaboration and Enterprise Architecture and professional services related to the development, implementation and integration of technology solutions from Oracle Corporation and various industry standard software products. The second business unit is ThinkSpark Web Services and Solutions, a professional services firm providing interactive design, custom application development, online marketing and managed hosting services.
The Companys subsidiaries primarily serve government and private sector clients located in Dallas, Fort Worth, and San Antonio, Texas.
The company offers IT professional services for collaboration, business integration and business intelligence, as well as infrastructure assurance and availability under the brand name ThinkSpark. ThinkSpark assists its clients in harnessing the power of business applications by creating solutions, improving database performance, and managing the quality and availability of IT infrastructure. ThinkSpark maintains technical skills, knowledge and experience focused on the Oracle software application and database technology.
The Company primarily provides software development/integration services focused on database programming, which is improved by the remote monitoring, and maintenance services that allow clients to maintain availability for database infrastructure and associated business applications. ThinkSpark has the knowledge and relationships to provide a range of advanced e-business consulting and integration services from the middle market of both the private and public sector.
ThinkSpark Web Services & Solutions (WSS) provides professional services and application hosting services across multiple technologies. Development services include HTML and Cold Fusion website development, graphic design, streaming video, application interface development, database design and integration and custom scripting. WSS professional services include interactive media planning, site and campaign management, marketing and branding and IT strategy development. WSS operates a hosting facility located in the InfoMart (Dallas, Texas), providing web hosting, co-location services and application services.
In February 2005, the company entered into an Asset Purchase Agreement to purchase substantially all the assets of Datatek Group Corporation (Datatek) from Diversified Corporate Resources, Inc. (DCRI), the sole shareholder of Datatek.
Product and Service
IT Professional Services
IT Professional Services consist of implementation, integration and development of custom technology applications. The company continues to focus on the needs of middle-market businesses within the United States.
The company provides IT project and staffing solutions that include planning, design, deployment, consulting and integration and support services based upon Oracle, IBM/Informix and Microsoft database technologies to meet the needs of middle market customers.
Business Application Software
Business application software (BAS) companies develop, publish and support specific software applications and suites of applications. BAS products typically fall into one of three categories: strategic; operational; or transactional.
The company has identified six middle-market business application software product categories that the Company pursues through the course of future acquisitions and partnerships consisting of Enterprise Operations, Enterprise Intelligence, E-Business Applications, Collaborative Applications, Content and Knowledge Management and Internet Services.
Enterprise Operations: Enterprise operations consist of accounting, human resources management, benef
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. AXTIVE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. AXTIVE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. AXTIVE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. AXTIVE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. AXTIVE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Axtive Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Axtive Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Axtive Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Axtive Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Axtive Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. AXTIVE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. AXTIVE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. AXTIVE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. AXTIVE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. AXTIVE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. AXTIVE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Axtive Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Axtive Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Axtive Corp. Major Shareholders
Axtive Corp. History
Axtive Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Axtive Corp. Offices and Representations
Axtive Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Axtive Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Axtive Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Axtive Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Axtive Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Axtive Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Axtive Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Axtive Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Axtive Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Axtive Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Axtive Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Axtive Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?