- The report contains detailed information about Attunity, Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Attunity, Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Attunity, Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Attunity, Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Attunity, Ltd. business.
About Attunity, Ltd.
Attunity Ltd. develops, markets, and supports real-time data integration and event capture software. The companys software solutions provide the means for organizations to integrate and simplify cross-system access for applications and projects, such as data warehousing, business intelligence, application synchronization, legacy migration, and event processing.
Attunity Connect - standard data access and legacy adapter suite
Attunity Connect is a suite of pre-built adapters to mainframe and enterprise data sources. It is designed to provide access to legacy data for business intelligence and enterprise portals, build .NET and J2EE (Java 2 Enterprise Edition) applications that interoperate with legacy systems, and accelerate Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) initiatives. Attunity Connect resides natively on the data server to provide standard, service-oriented integration (SQL, XML, and Web services) to a list of data sources on platforms ranging from Windows and Unix to HP NonStop and Mainframe.
Attunity Federate virtual data federation for EII
Attunity Federate provides Enterprise Information Integration (EII) across heterogeneous data sources. Using Attunity Federate, companies can create single views of business information (Single Customer View), make it easier for business users to access information in multiple data silos with virtual data models, complement data warehouses with real-time access to operational data stores, and guarantee data integrity with distributed transaction management. Attunity Federate joins heterogeneous data sources to make them available as a virtual data layer. Attunity Federate uses distributed query optimization and processing engines that reside natively on enterprise data servers.
Attunity Stream - captures changes to enterprise data sources and streams them in real-time
Attunity Stream captures and delivers the changes made to enterprise data sources to a destination database. Using Attunity Stream, organizations can improve the movement of mainframe and enterprise operational data in real-time to data warehouses and data marts; significantly improve the ETL (Extract Transform & Load) processes, synchronize data sources; and enable event-driven business activity monitoring and processing. Attunity Stream provides agents that non-invasively monitor and capture changes to mainframe and enterprise data sources.
Attunity Data Replication
Attunity Data Replication, including the Attunity Change Data Capture (CDC) Suite for SSIS and Attunity StreamFlow, enables the transfer and synchronization of data between heterogeneous databases, making information available where and when it is needed to support common needs, including business intelligence and system upgrades and migrations.
The companys legacy products include the following:
CorVision: CorVision is an application generator tool that runs on Digital VAX computers under the Open VMS operating system and allows developers to use either terminals or a Client/Server Windows application connected to VAX computers.
APTuser: APTuser is a production report generator able to access data residing in different databases and file managers, such as Oracle, Ingres, Informix, Sybase, Rdb, Adabas, RMS, and C-ISAM. APTuser is available for OpenVMS, HP/UNIX, IBM AIX, Data General AViiON, and SUN Solaris operating systems.
Sales and Marketing
The companys products and services are sold through both direct and indirect channels, including distributors, value-added resellers, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) partners. It also maintains direct sales operations through wholly owned subsidiaries in the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and Israel. It distributes its products in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Germany, Spain, and South and Central America through independent distributors. It has field force North America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia Pacific region.
The company has focused on developing long-term strategic partnerships with platform vendors, business intelligence vendors, and system integrators and has entered into various partnerships, such as: OEM & value added reseller partners, including Oracle, Hewlett Packard, IBM, GE Healthcare, and Microsoft; consulting & integrator partners, including HP Services; and complementary technology partners, including Microsoft, SAP, and IBM.
The companys products are sold to major corporations, as well as governmental and public institutions.
The company's competitors include IBM, Informatica Corporation, iWay Software, Golden Gate (acquired by Oracle), and Neon Systems.
The company was founded in 1988. It was formerly known as I.S.G. Software Industries Ltd. and changed its name to ISG International Software Group Ltd. in 1992. Further, it has changed its name to Attunity Ltd. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATTUNITY, LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATTUNITY, LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATTUNITY, LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATTUNITY, LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATTUNITY, LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Attunity, Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Attunity, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Attunity, Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Attunity, Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Attunity, Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. ATTUNITY, LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATTUNITY, LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATTUNITY, LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATTUNITY, LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATTUNITY, LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATTUNITY, LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Attunity, Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Attunity, Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Attunity, Ltd. Major Shareholders
Attunity, Ltd. History
Attunity, Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Attunity, Ltd. Offices and Representations
Attunity, Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Attunity, Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Attunity, Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Attunity, Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Attunity, Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Attunity, Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Attunity, Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Attunity, Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Attunity, Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Attunity, Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Attunity, Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Attunity, Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?