- The report contains detailed information about Attune RTD that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Attune RTD. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Attune RTD financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Attune RTD competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Attune RTD business.
About Attune RTD
Attune RTD, a development stage company, operates in the swimming pool filtration market in the United States. The company uses its patented, proprietary technology in products designed to promote energy conservation and save cost for owners of swimming pools. It is also designed to prevent potential maintenance problems from occurring in swimming pool filtration systems.
The company has two models of its product, the BrioWave 175p and BrioWave 325p, and an interactive Graphical User Interface (GUI).
The BrioWave 325p is designed to conserve energy and reduce costs through an electrical control center with timing mechanisms linking the pool owners air conditioning/heating (HVAC) unit and the pool circulation and filtration system. It coordinates the timing of operation of the HVAC unit and the pool circulation and filtration system. The device is also designed to reduce potential swimming pool maintenance problems by monitoring pressure in a swimming pools filtration system. The device is Wi-Fi enabled allowing it to communicate directly to the newly developed globally implemented smart meter that allows the utilities to measure energy inflow and outflows during time of use, allowing for integration within the utilities newly developed smart grid infrastructure. The Graphical User Interface is a server based software platform that allows users of both BrioWave control units to access, control, change, and view BrioWave parameters from remote locations.
The BrioWave 175p model does not contain the pressure monitoring/automatic backwash system.
The company's competitors include Pentair Pool Products; Hayward Pool Products; Sta-Rite; Astral; Superior Pool Products; Leslies Pool Products; California Pool Suppliers; Pool Electrical Products; and Aqua Pool Stores.
The company was incorporated in 2001. It was formerly known as Catalyst Set Corporation and changed its name to Interfacing Technologies, Inc in 2007. Further, it changed its name to Attune RTD in 2008.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ATTUNE RTD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ATTUNE RTD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ATTUNE RTD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ATTUNE RTD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ATTUNE RTD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Attune RTD Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Attune RTD and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Attune RTD and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Attune RTD Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Heavy Machinery Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Attune RTD Industry Position Analysis
6. ATTUNE RTD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ATTUNE RTD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ATTUNE RTD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ATTUNE RTD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ATTUNE RTD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ATTUNE RTD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Attune RTD Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Attune RTD Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Attune RTD Major Shareholders
Attune RTD History
Attune RTD Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Attune RTD Offices and Representations
Attune RTD SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Attune RTD Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Attune RTD Capital Market Snapshot
Attune RTD Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Heavy Machinery Industry Statistics
Attune RTD Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Attune RTD Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Attune RTD Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Attune RTD 1-year Stock Charts
Attune RTD 5-year Stock Charts
Attune RTD vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Attune RTD vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Attune RTD Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?