- The report contains detailed information about Asseco Poland SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asseco Poland SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asseco Poland SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asseco Poland SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asseco Poland SA business.
About Asseco Poland SA
Asseco Poland SA engages in the production and development of information technology (IT) products and services in Poland. It offers def3000, a centralized banking IT system for transaction systems, e-banking systems, and support systems; def2000, a centralized IT system for cooperative banks, which handles bank customers operations; and PROMAK systems for brokerage houses, banks, and asset management systems. The company also provides documentation and management of distribution networks, technical operational and maintenance systems, and facility and asset management systems. In addition, it offers third party software solutions, such as update.seven CRM, a customer relationship management solution for financial institution needs; ERP systems; IRP systems; and revenue management systems. Further, the company provides integration services, such as IT infrastructure management, data security, security of resources and services, telecom infrastructure, and Web services access management; and outsourcing services, including data processing center for outsourcing-based access to application software, data communication infrastructure, and administrative services; and Internet service center for online customer service system. It serves public administration, financial and banking, enterprises, capital market, telecommunication, insurance companies, and utilities sectors. The company was formerly known as Softbank SA and changed its name to Asseco Poland SA in January 2007. Asseco Poland SA was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Rzeszow, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASSECO POLAND SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASSECO POLAND SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASSECO POLAND SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASSECO POLAND SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASSECO POLAND SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asseco Poland SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asseco Poland SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asseco Poland SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asseco Poland SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asseco Poland SA Industry Position Analysis
6. ASSECO POLAND SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASSECO POLAND SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASSECO POLAND SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASSECO POLAND SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASSECO POLAND SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASSECO POLAND SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asseco Poland SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asseco Poland SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asseco Poland SA Major Shareholders
Asseco Poland SA History
Asseco Poland SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asseco Poland SA Offices and Representations
Asseco Poland SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asseco Poland SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asseco Poland SA Capital Market Snapshot
Asseco Poland SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Asseco Poland SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asseco Poland SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asseco Poland SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asseco Poland SA 1-year Stock Charts
Asseco Poland SA 5-year Stock Charts
Asseco Poland SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asseco Poland SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asseco Poland SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?