- The report contains detailed information about Asseco Business Solutions SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Asseco Business Solutions SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Asseco Business Solutions SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Asseco Business Solutions SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Asseco Business Solutions SA business.
About Asseco Business Solutions SA
Asseco Business Solutions SA offers information technology outsourcing, e-learning, and construction of data processing centers. It offers a range of information technology services, including taking over the responsibility for the equipment and software; administering the equipment and software; outsourcing of IT infrastructure services; and providing a hardware-software platform together with its maintenance and administration. The company also provides managed services that consist of preparing safety strategies and plans to be applied in case of a breakdown; securing IT systems against results of sudden crisis events; securing continuity of business processes and continuity of business operations; data archivization; and monitoring, event management, and change management. In addition, the company offers WAN network management services that include development of corporate WAN network; supplying, configuring, managing, and monitoring of network devices and infrastructure; configuring, managing, and monitoring of a corporate WAN network; and SLA guarantee services; and E-learning services, such as access to learning management system platforms managing courses via the Internet or via a corporate network in application service provider model. Further, it engages in the construction of data processing centers, such as technical and specialist advisory services, conception and design works, construction works, technical infrastructure, installations, and project management; collocation and hosting services; disaster recovery, business continuity planning, and disaster recovery planning services; and monitoring and breakdowns handling, Backup and data archiving, and WAN outsourcing services. Asseco Business Solutions SA was formerly known as Incenti SA and changed its name in 2007. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Warsaw, Poland. Asseco Business Solutions SA is a subsidiary of Asseco Poland SA.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Asseco Business Solutions SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Asseco Business Solutions SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Asseco Business Solutions SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Asseco Business Solutions SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Asseco Business Solutions SA Industry Position Analysis
6. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ASSECO BUSINESS SOLUTIONS SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Asseco Business Solutions SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Asseco Business Solutions SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Asseco Business Solutions SA Major Shareholders
Asseco Business Solutions SA History
Asseco Business Solutions SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Asseco Business Solutions SA Offices and Representations
Asseco Business Solutions SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Asseco Business Solutions SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Asseco Business Solutions SA Capital Market Snapshot
Asseco Business Solutions SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Asseco Business Solutions SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Asseco Business Solutions SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Asseco Business Solutions SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Asseco Business Solutions SA 1-year Stock Charts
Asseco Business Solutions SA 5-year Stock Charts
Asseco Business Solutions SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Asseco Business Solutions SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Asseco Business Solutions SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?