- The report contains detailed information about Ariantec Global Berhad that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Ariantec Global Berhad. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Ariantec Global Berhad financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Ariantec Global Berhad competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Ariantec Global Berhad business.
About Ariantec Global Berhad
Ariantec Global Berhad, through its subsidiaries, engages in the research and development of software, system design, integration, and installation services, as well as provision of information technology services in Malaysia, the Peoples Republic of China, and Hong Kong. Its products include Alcatel-Lucent Omniswitch solution for core, distribution, and access applications; Exinda network, a solution for network performance management; Channel Bonding, a solution used to combine and expand the customers physical network into one virtual network; and Smart Powerbar, a device that enables users to remotely power up and power down the equipment. The company also provides maintenance, support, and professional services, such as architecture, project management, and consultancy, as well as offers installation, implementation, testing, and training services. In addition, it involves in trading in software design, computer software, and hardware. The company was formerly known as Global Soft (MSC) Bhd. and changed its name to Ariantec Global Berhad in November 2009. Ariantec Global Berhad was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Ariantec Global Berhad Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Ariantec Global Berhad and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Ariantec Global Berhad and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Ariantec Global Berhad Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Ariantec Global Berhad Industry Position Analysis
6. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. ARIANTEC GLOBAL BERHAD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Ariantec Global Berhad Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Ariantec Global Berhad Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Ariantec Global Berhad Major Shareholders
Ariantec Global Berhad History
Ariantec Global Berhad Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Ariantec Global Berhad Offices and Representations
Ariantec Global Berhad SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Ariantec Global Berhad Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Ariantec Global Berhad Capital Market Snapshot
Ariantec Global Berhad Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Ariantec Global Berhad Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Ariantec Global Berhad Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Ariantec Global Berhad Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Ariantec Global Berhad 1-year Stock Charts
Ariantec Global Berhad 5-year Stock Charts
Ariantec Global Berhad vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Ariantec Global Berhad vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Ariantec Global Berhad Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?